An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution of the United States
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:elg:eechap:15325_26 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2007. "What (Economic) Constitution does the EU need?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2007-04, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/3681 is not listed on IDEAS
- William Riker, 1987. "The lessons of 1787," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 5-34, September.
- Randall G. Holcombe, 2015. "Political Capitalism," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 35(1), pages 41-66, Winter.
- Thomas D. Curtis, 2014. "Riches, Real Estate, and Resistance: How Land Speculation, Debt, and Trade Monopolies Led to the American Revolution," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 73(3), pages 474-626, July.
- Becker, Gary S & Mulligan, Casey B, 2003.
"Deadweight Costs and the Size of Government,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(2), pages 293-340, October.
- Gary S. Becker & Casey B. Mulligan, 1998. "Deadweight Costs and the Size of Government," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 144, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Gary S. Becker & Casey B. Mulligan, 1998. "Deadweight Costs and the Size of Government," NBER Working Papers 6789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2006.
"Integrity and Efficiency in the EU: The Case against the European economic constitution,"
Sciences Po publications
130, Sciences Po.
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2006. "Integrity and Efficiency in the EU: The Case against the European economic constitution," Working Papers hal-00972707, HAL.
- Cohen, Alon, 2014. "Independent judicial review: A blessing in disguise," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 209-220.
- Ben Baack & Robert A. McGuire & T. Norman Van Cott, 2009. "Constitutional Agreement during the Drafting of the Constitution: A New Interpretation," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 38(2), pages 533-567, June.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2281 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2006.
"Country size and strategic aspects of structural reforms in the EU,"
- Eloi Laurent & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2006. "Country size and strategic aspects of structural reforms in the EU," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3681, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/3531 is not listed on IDEAS
- Randall G. Holcombe, 2014. "What Stiglitz and Stockman Have in Common," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 34(3), pages 569-579, Fall.
- Albert Breton, 2012. "Constitutional effectiveness," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 152(3), pages 397-401, September.
- Randall G. Holcombe, 2015. "Unanimous consent and constitutional economics," Chapters,in: Handbook of Social Choice and Voting, chapter 3, pages 35-53 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Clifford F. Thies, 2005. "Money and the Adoption of the U.S. Constitution," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 20(Spring 20), pages 148-165.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- USA's forfatning in Wikipedia Danish ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hay:hetboo:beard1913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.