Are Vertical Restraints Pro- or Anticompetitive? Lessons from Interstate Circuit
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ippolito, Pauline M, 1991. "Resale Price Maintenance: Empirical Evidence from Litigation," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(2), pages 263-294, October.
- Telser, Lester G, 1990. "Why Should Manufacturers Want Fair Trade II?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(2), pages 409-417, October.
- Klein, Benjamin & Murphy, Kevin M, 1988. "Vertical Restraints as Contract Enforcement Mechanisms," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(2), pages 265-297, October.
- Ralph Cassady & Jr., 1933. "Some Economic Aspects of Motion Picture Production and Marketing," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6, pages 113-113.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Innes, Robert & Hamilton, Stephen F., 2006.
"Naked slotting fees for vertical control of multi-product retail markets,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 303-318, March.
- Innes, Robert & Hamilton, Stephen, 2004. "Naked Slotting Fees for Vertical Control of Multi-Product Retail Markets," Working Papers 201545, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- H. Møllgaard & Jochen Lorentzen, 2004.
"Exclusive Safeguards and Technology Transfer: Subcontracting Agreements in Eastern Europe's Car Component Industry,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 41-71, January.
- Møllgaard, H. Peter & Lorentzen, Jochen, 2002. "EXCLUSIVE SAFEGUARDS AND TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER: Subcontracting Agreements in Eastern Europe’s Car Component Industry," Working Papers 10-2002, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- H. Peter Møllgaard & Jochen Lorentzen, 2002. "Exclusive Safeguards and Technology Transfer: Subcontracting Agreements in Eastern Europe's Car Component Industry," CIE Discussion Papers 2002-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:44:y:2001:i:1:p:131-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.