Resale Price Maintenance: Empirical Evidence from Litigation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Kálecz-Simon, András & Bakó, Barna, 2012.
"Vertikális korlátozások - növelik vagy csökkentik a jólétet?. Érvek az irodalomból
[Vertical constraints - do they increase or reduce welfare?. Arguments in the literature]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(10), pages 1138-1159.
- Bastiaan Overvest, 2012. "A note on collusion and resale price maintenance," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 235-239, August.
- Mueller, Dennis C., 1996. "Lessons from the United States's antitrust history," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 415-445, June.
- Cao, Wen & Jiang, Bo & Zhou, Deming, 2010. "The effects of demand uncertainty on channel structure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(3), pages 1471-1488, December.
- Bogdan Genchev & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2016.
"Empirical Evidence on Conditional Pricing Practices,"
Boston College Working Papers in Economics
908, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Bogdan Genchev & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2016. "Empirical Evidence on Conditional Pricing Practices," NBER Working Papers 22313, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Asker & Heski Bar-Isaac, 2010. "Exclusionary Minimum Resale Price Maintenance," NBER Working Papers 16564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John Asker & Heski Bar-Isaac, 2011. "Exclusionary Minimum Resale Price Maintenance," Working Papers 11-22, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Suzuki, Ayako, 2009. "Market foreclosure and vertical merger: A case study of the vertical merger between Turner Broadcasting and Time Warner," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 532-543, July.
- Hao Wang, 2001. "Resale Price Maintenance in an Oligopoly with Uncertain Demand," Working Papers 01-11, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Emanuele Giovannetti & Laura Magazzini, 2013. "Resale Price Maintenance: An Empirical Analysis of UK Firms' Compliance," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 123(11), pages 582-595, November.
- Elif Cemre Hazıroğlu & Semih Gökatalay, 2016. "Minimum resale price maintenance in EU in the aftermath of the US Leegin decision," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 45-71, August.
- Reiffen, David, 1999. "On the equivalence of resale price maintenance and quantity restrictions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 277-288, February.
- Margaret C. Levenstein & Valerie Y. Suslow, 2014. "How Do Cartels Use Vertical Restraints? Reflections on Bork's The Antitrust Paradox," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 57(S3), pages 33-50.
- Simshauser, Paul & Tian, Yuan & Whish-Wilson, Patrick, 2015. "Vertical integration in energy-only electricity markets," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 35-56.
- Butz, David A & Kleit, Andrew N, 2001. "Are Vertical Restraints Pro- or Anticompetitive? Lessons from Interstate Circuit," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 44(1), pages 131-159, April.
- Joseph Farrell & Paul Pautler & Michael Vita, 2009. "Economics at the FTC: Retrospective Merger Analysis with a Focus on Hospitals," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 35(4), pages 369-385, December.
- Michael Baye & Matias Barenstein & Debra Holt & Pauline Ippolito & James Lacko & Jesse Leary & Janis Pappalardo & Paul Pautler & Michael Vita, 2008. "Economics at the FTC: The Google-DoubleClick Merger, Resale Price Maintenance, Mortgage Disclosures, and Credit Scoring in Auto Insurance," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 33(3), pages 211-230, November.
- Jürgen-Peter Kretschmer, 2014. "How to deal with resale price maintenance: What can we learn from empirical results?," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 343-368, October.
- Cooper, James C. & Froeb, Luke M. & O'Brien, Dan & Vita, Michael G., 2005. "Vertical antitrust policy as a problem of inference," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 639-664, September.
- Alexander MacKay & David A. Smith, 2017. "Challenges for Empirical Research on RPM," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 50(2), pages 209-220, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:34:y:1991:i:2:p:263-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed