Payola in Radio and Television Broadcasting
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Mark Ramseyer & Eric Rasmusen, 2013. "Exclusive Dealing: Before Bork, and Beyond," Working Papers 2013-11, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Alexander, Peter J., 1997. "Product variety and market structure: A new measure and a simple test," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 207-214, February.
- Krzysztof Klincewicz, 2012. "Political Perspective on Technology Alliances – the Case of Microsoft and Google," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 8(1), pages 5-34.
- Stan J. Liebowitz & Richard Watt, 2006. "How To Best Ensure Remuneration For Creators In The Market For Music? Copyright And Its Alternatives," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(4), pages 513-545, September.
- Connolly, Marie & Krueger, Alan B., 2006.
"Rockonomics: The Economics of Popular Music,"
Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, in: V.A. Ginsburgh & D. Throsby (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 20, pages 667-719,
- Marie Connolly & Alan B. Krueger, 2005. "Rockonomics: The Economics of Popular Music," Working Papers 878, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Marie Connolly & Alan B. Krueger, 2005. "Rockonomics: The Economics of Popular Music," NBER Working Papers 11282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jerg Gutmann & Viola Lucas, 2018. "Private-Sector Corruption: Measurement and Cultural Origins," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 138(2), pages 747-770, July.
- Felix Oberholzer-Gee & Koleman Strumpf, 2010. "File Sharing and Copyright," NBER Chapters, in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 10, pages 19-55, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adam D. Rennhoff, 2009. "The Competitive Effects of “Consideration Payments”: Lessons from Radio Payola," Working Papers 200904, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Adam Rennhoff, 2010. "The Consequences of “Consideration Payments”: Lessons from Radio Payola," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 36(2), pages 133-147, March.
- Xunan Feng & Anders C. Johansson, 2018.
"Underpaid and Corrupt Executives in China’s State Sector,"
Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 150(4), pages 1199-1212, July.
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C., 2015. "Underpaid and Corrupt Executives in China's State Sector," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2015-37, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute, revised 03 Jul 2015.
- Keith Acheson & Christopher Maule & Elizabet Filleul, 1996.
"Cultural entrepreneurship and the Banff Television Festival,"
Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 20(4), pages 321-339, December.
- Keith Acheson & christopher Maule & E. Filleul, 1996. "Cultural Entrepreneurship and the Banff Television Festival," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 97-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Tobias Kretschmer & Christian Peukert, 2020.
"Video Killed the Radio Star? Online Music Videos and Recorded Music Sales,"
Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 31(3), pages 776-800, September.
- Kretschmer, Tobias & Peukert, Christian, 2019. "Video Killed the Radio Star? Online Music Videos and Recorded Music Sales," CEPR Discussion Papers 14038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael E. Levine, 2011. "Regulation and the Nature of the Firm: The Case of U.S. Regional Airlines," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(S4), pages 229-248.
- Archishman Chakraborty & Rick Harbaugh, 2010. "Persuasion by Cheap Talk," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(5), pages 2361-2382, December.
- Moshe A. Barach & Joseph M. Golden & John J. Horton, 2020. "Steering in Online Markets: The Role of Platform Incentives and Credibility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 66(9), pages 4047-4070, September.
- Dawn L. Keig & Lance Eliot Brouthers & Victor B. Marshall, 2015. "Formal and Informal Corruption Environments and Multinational Enterprise Social Irresponsibility," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 89-116, January.
- Marie Connolly & Alan Krueger, 2005. "Rockonomics: The Economics of Popular Music," Working Papers 878, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Horan, Stephen M. & Johnsen, D. Bruce, 2008. "Can third-party payments benefit the principal?: The case of soft dollar brokerage," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 56-77, March.
- D. Johnsen, 2009. "The Ethics of “Commercial Bribery”: Integrative Social Contract Theory Meets Transaction Cost Economics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 88(4), pages 791-803, October.
- Saori Chiba & Kaiwen Leong, 2013. "Managerial Economics of Cheap Talk," Working Papers 24, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Crain, W. Mark & Tollison, Robert D., 1997. "Economics and the architecture of popular music," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 185-205, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlawec:v:22:y:1979:i:2:p:269-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JLE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.