Cultural Entrepreneurship and the Banff Television Festival
We began this paper by crawing attention to the need for an economic framework for gathering information about and assessing cultural initiatives. A start towards developing economics based categories and pressure points for institutional sutdies followed. Finally, we applied this approach to the Banff Television festival.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||Nov 1996|
|Date of revision:|
|Publication status:||Published: "Cultural Entrepreneurship and the Banff Television Festival", Journal of Cultural Economics (Spring 1997). 321-29.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keith Acheson & Christopher Maule & Elizabet Filleul, 1996.
"Cultural entrepreneurship and the Banff Television Festival,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 321-339, December.
- Keith Acheson & christopher Maule & E. Filleul, 1996. "Cultural Entrepreneurship and the Banff Television Festival," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 97-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Keith Acheson & christopher Maule, 1992. "The Business Side of a Television Festival," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 92-02, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Alfred D. Chandler, 1969. "Strategy and Structure: Chapters in the History of the American Industrial Enterprise," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262530090, June.
- Keith Acheson & Christopher Maule, 1990. "Canadian Content Rules: A Time for Reconsideration," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 16(3), pages 284-297, September.
- Coase, R H, 1979. "Payola in Radio and Television Broadcasting," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 269-328, October.
- Coase, R H, 1974. "The Lighthouse in Economics," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 357-76, October.
- Keith Acheson & Christopher Maule, 1996. "Canada's Cultural Exemption : Insulator of Lighting Rod?," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 96-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:car:ciorup:97-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabrina Robineau)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.