Bayesian Learning and Gender Segregation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Engineer, Merwan & Welling, Linda, 1999. "Human capital, true love, and gender roles: is sex destiny?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 155-178, October.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Filippin, Antonio & Ichino, Andrea, 2005. "Gender wage gap in expectations and realizations," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 125-145, February.
- Almunia, Miguel & Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino, 2005.
"Do Men and Women Economists Choose the Same Research Fields?: Evidence From Top 50 Departments,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5421, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan J. Dolado & Florentino Felgueroso & Miguel Almunia, 2008. "Do men and women-economists choose the same research fields?: Evidence from top-50 departments," Working Papers 2008-15, FEDEA.
- Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Almunia, Miguel, 2005. "Do Men and Women-Economists Choose the Same Research Fields? Evidence from Top-50 Departments," IZA Discussion Papers 1859, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jaanika Merikull & Pille MÃµtsmees, 2015. "Do you get what you ask? The gender gap in desired and realised wages," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2014-9, Bank of Estonia, revised 20 Jan 2015.
- Pierre-AndrÃ© Chiappori & Yoram Weiss, 2007. "Divorce, Remarriage, and Child Support," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 25, pages 37-74.
- Andrea Ichino & Anna Sanz De Galdeano, 2004. "Reconciling Motherhood and Work: Evidence from Time Use Data in Three Countries," CSEF Working Papers 114, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Szulkin, Ryszard & Jonsson, Jan O., 2007. "Ethnic Segregation and Educational Outcomes in Swedish Comprehensive Schools," SULCIS Working Papers 2007:2, Stockholm University, Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Peter Fallesen & Richard Breen, 2016. "Temporary Life Changes and the Timing of Divorce," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 53(5), pages 1377-1398, October.
- Anne Boschini & Anna SjÃ¶gren, 2007.
"Is Team Formation Gender Neutral? Evidence from Coauthorship Patterns,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 25, pages 325-365.
- Boschini, Anne & Sjögren, Anna, 2004. "Is Team Formation Gender Neutral? Evidence from coauthorship patterns," Research Papers in Economics 2004:11, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Boschini, Anne & Sjögren, Anna, 2006. "Is Team Formation Gender Neutral? Evidence from Coauthorship Patterns," Working Paper Series 658, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Paul Frijters, 2003.
"Testing for Employee Discrimination using Matched Employer-Employee Data: Theory and Evidence,"
Paul Frijters Discussion Papers
2003-1, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Frijters, Paul & Shields, Michael A. & Theodoropoulos, Nikolaos & Wheatley Price, Stephen, 2003. "Testing for Employee Discrimination Using Matched Employer-Employee Data: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 807, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos & Stephen Wheatley Price, 2004. "Testing For Employee Discrimination Using Matched Employer-Employee Data: Theory And Evidence," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 915, The University of Melbourne.
- Paul Frijters & Michael A Shileds & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos & Stephen Wheatley, 2003. "Testing for Employee Discrimination using Matched Employer-Employee Data: Theory and Evidence," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 168b, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Sällström, Susanna & Sjogren, Anna, 2002. "Trapped, Delayed and Handicapped," CEPR Discussion Papers 3335, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- T. Clifton Green & Narasimhan Jegadeesh & Yue Tang, 2007. "Gender and Job Performance: Evidence from Wall Street," NBER Working Papers 12897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Filippin, 2003. "Discrimination and workers' expectations," Departmental Working Papers 2003-15, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields & Stephen Wheatley Price & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2006. "Testing for Employee Discrimination in Britain using Matched Employer-Employee Data," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 8-2006, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Mbratana, Taoufiki & Kenne Fotié, Andrée, 2017. "Investigating Gender Wage Gap in Employment: A Microeconometric Type-Analysis for Cameroon," MPRA Paper 78039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleksander Kucel & Montserrat Vilalta-Bufi, 2012. "Why do university graduates regret their study program? A comparison between Spain and the Netherlands," Working Papers in Economics 279, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Basit Zafar, 2013. "College Major Choice and the Gender Gap," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 48(3), pages 545-595.
- Ali M. Ahmed, 2008. "If You Believe That Discrimination Exists, It Will," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 76(6), pages 613-628, December.
- Ahmed, Ali M., 2006. "Discrimination: Believe it and You'll See It," CAFO Working Papers 2006:10, Linnaeus University, Centre for Labour Market Policy Research (CAFO), School of Business and Economics.
- Mbratana, Taoufiki & Kenne Fotié, Andrée, 2017. "Investigating Gender Wage Gap in Employment: A Microeconometric Type-Analysis for Cameroon," MPRA Paper 78092, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jlabec:v:20:y:2002:i:4:p:899-922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JOLE/ .