What Explains Wage Gaps between Farm and City? Exploring the Todaro Model with American Evidence, 1890-1941
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Betrán, Concha & Pons, Maria A., 2011. "Labour market response to globalisation: Spain, 1880-1913," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 169-188, April.
- Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker, 2013. "Oligarchic land ownership, entrepreneurship, and economic development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 206-215.
- Chul-In Lee, 2015. "Agglomeration, search frictions and growth of cities in developing economies," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 55(2), pages 421-451, December.
- de Haan, A., 2011. "Inclusive growth?," ISS Working Papers - General Series 22201, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Bencivenga, Valerie R & Smith, Bruce D, 1997. "Unemployment, Migration, and Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(3), pages 582-608, June.
- Diao, Xinshen & Dyck, John H. & Lee, Chinkook & Skully, David W. & Somwaru, Agapi, 1999. "Structural Change And Agricultural Protection: The Costs Of Korean Agricultural Policy 1975 And 1990," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21492, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Carol Scott Leonard & Leonid Borodkin, 2000. "The Rural Urban Wage Gap in the Industrialization of Russia, 1885-1913," Economics Series Working Papers 14, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- de Haan, Arjan, 2006. "Migration in the Development Studies Literature: Has It Come Out of Its Marginality?," WIDER Working Paper Series 019, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Dennis, Benjamin N. & Iscan, Talan B., 2007. "Productivity growth and agricultural out-migration in the United States," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 52-74, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:v:40:y:1992:i:2:p:267-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.