International comparison of industry productivity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bryn Battersby, 2006. "Does distance matter? The effect of geographic isolation on productivity levels," Treasury Working Papers 2006-03, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Apr 2006.
- Timmer, Marcel & Ypma, Gerard & van Ark, Bart van, 2007. "PPPs for Industry Output: A New Dataset for International Comparisons," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-82, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Robert Ewing & Sian Fenner & Steven Kennedy & Jyoti Rahman, 2007. "Recent productivity outcomes and Australia’s potential growth," Economic Roundup, The Treasury, Australian Government, issue 3, pages 49-71, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bon-Gang Hwang & Yu-Shan Li & Ming Shan & Jia-En Chua, 2020. "Prioritizing Critical Management Strategies to Improving Construction Productivity: Empirical Research in Singapore," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(22), pages 1-23, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Gregory Corcos & Massimo Del Gatto & Giordano Mion & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2012.
"Productivity and Firm Selection: Quantifying the ‘New’ Gains from Trade,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 122(561), pages 754-798, June.
- Gregory Corcos & Massimo Del Gatto & Giordano Mion & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2009. "Productivity and Firm Selection: Quantifying the "New" Gains from Trade," KITeS Working Papers 002, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2009.
- Corcos, Gregory & Del Gatto, Massimo & Mion, Giordano & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2011. "Productivity and firm selection: quantifying the ‘new’ gains from trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42684, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Gregory Corcos & Massimo Del Gatto & Giordano Mion, 2009. "Productivity and Firm Selection: Quantifying the “New” Gains from Trade," Working Papers 2009.115, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Gregory Corocs & Massimo Del Gatto & Giordano Mion & G.I.P. Ottaviano, 2009. "Productivity and Firm Selection: Quantifying the "New" Gains from Trade," SERC Discussion Papers 0028, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Gregory, Corocs & Del Gatto, Massimo & Mion, Giordano & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I P., 2009. "Productivity and firm selection: quantifying the "new" gains from trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33249, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Pamfili Antipa & Marie-Elisabeth de la Serve, 2010. "International Comparisons of Industry-based Productivity Levels in the Financial and Business Service Sectors," International Productivity Monitor, Centre for the Study of Living Standards, vol. 19, pages 66-81, Spring.
- Robert Inklaar & Marcel P. Timmer, 2012.
"Productivity Convergence Across Industries and Countries: The Importance of Theory-based Measurement,"
Chapters, in: Matilde Mas & Robert Stehrer (ed.), Industrial Productivity in Europe, chapter 11,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Inklaar, Robert & Timmer, Marcel P., 2009. "Productivity Convergence Across Industries And Countries: The Importance Of Theory-Based Measurement," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(S2), pages 218-240, September.
- Inklaar, R. & Timmer, M.P., 2009. "Productivity Convergence Across Industries and Countries: The Importance of Theory-based Measurement," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-109, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Neil Dias Karunaratne, 2015. "The Productivity Paradox and the Australian Mining Boom and Bust," Research in World Economy, Research in World Economy, Sciedu Press, vol. 6(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Ben Dolman & Dean Parham & Simon Zheng, 2007. "Can Australia Match US Productivity Performance?," Staff Working Papers 0703, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Giordano, Claire & Zollino, Francesco, 2011.
"A Sectoral Analysis of Italy's Development: 1861 -2010,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
62, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Stephen Broadberry & Claire Giordano & Francesco Zollino, 2011. "A Sectoral Analysis of Italy's Development, 1861-2011," Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers) 20, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Amable, Bruno & Demmou, Lila & Lezdema, Ivan, 2007.
"Competition, Innovation and Distance to Frontier,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb)
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Competition, Innovation and Distance to Frontier," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00340409, HAL.
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Competition, Innovation and Distance to Frontier," Post-Print halshs-00340409, HAL.
- Bruno Amable & Lilas Demmou & Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Competition, innovation and distance to frontier," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08064, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Mehrdad Esfahani & Bart Hobijn & John Fernald, 2019. "World Productivity: 1996-2014," 2019 Meeting Papers 539, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin Berka & Daan Steenkamp, 2018.
"Deviations in real exchange rate levels in the OECD countries and their structural determinants,"
4, New Zealand Centre of Macroeconomics.
- Martin Berka & Daan Steenkamp, 2018. "Deviations in Real Exchange Rate Levels in the OECD Countries and their Structural Determinants," Discussion Papers 1804, School of Economics and Finance, Massey University, New Zealand.
- Martin Berka & Daan Steenkamp, 2018. "Deviations in real exchange rate levels in the OECD countries and their structural determinants," Working Papers 2018-16, CEPII research center.
- Martin Berka & Daan Steenkamp, 2018. "Deviations in real exchange rate levels in the OECD countries and their structural determinants," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2018/08, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Thierry Tressel, 2008. "Does Technological Diffusion Explain Australia’s Productivity Performance?," IMF Working Papers 2008/004, International Monetary Fund.
- Philip McCann, 2009. "Economic geography, globalisation and New Zealand's productivity paradox," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(3), pages 279-314.
- Paul D. Deng & Gary H. Jefferson, 2011.
"Explaining Spatial Convergence of China's Industrial Productivity,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 73, pages 818-832, December.
- Paul Deng & Gary Jefferson, 2011. "Explaining Spatial Convergence of China’s Industrial Productivity," Working Papers 32, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Jalava, Jukka & Kavonius, Ilja Kristian, 2008. "The effect of durable goods and ICT on euro area productivity growth?," Working Paper Series 940, European Central Bank.
- Demian Calin-Vlad, 2013. "Eu enlargement and the gains from trade," FIW Working Paper series 108, FIW.
- World Bank, 2013. "Measuring the Real Size of the World Economy : The Framework, Methodology, and Results of the International Comparison Program—ICP," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13329, June.
- Simon Porcher, 2013.
"Regulation and ICT capital input: empirical evidence from 10 OECD countries,"
Chapters, in: Mehmet Ugur (ed.), Governance, Regulation and Innovation, chapter 7, pages 182-196,
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Simon Porcher, 2013. "Regulation and ICT capital input : empirical evidence from 10 OECD countries," Post-Print halshs-02060854, HAL.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6914 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ángel Estrada, 2009. "The mark-ups in the Spanish economy: international comparison and recent evolution," Working Papers 0905, Banco de España.
- Niclas Andrén & Lars Oxelheim, 2011. "Exchange rate regime shift and price patterns," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 153-178, April.
- Sean Langcake, 2016. "Conditions in the Manufacturing Sector," RBA Bulletin (Print copy discontinued), Reserve Bank of Australia, pages 27-34, June.
- Robert Inklaar & Marcel Timmer, 2007. "International Comparisons of Industry Output, Inputs and Productivity Levels: Methodology and New Results," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 343-363.
More about this item
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsy:journl:journl_tsy_er_2008_3_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The Treasury (Commonwealth of Australia)). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/trgovau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.