Comparing the net foreign liability dynamics of Australia and the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Gruen & Amanda Sayegh, 2005. "The Evolution of Fiscal Policy in Australia," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 618-635, Winter.
- Willer, 2005. "United States Animal Health Association," 2005 NAAMIC Workshop II: Agrifood Regulatory and Policy Integration under Stress 163870, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Hélène Rey, 2007.
"From World Banker to World Venture Capitalist: U.S. External Adjustment and the Exorbitant Privilege,"
NBER Chapters,in: G7 Current Account Imbalances: Sustainability and Adjustment, pages 11-66
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Rey, Hélène, 2005. "From World Banker to World Venture Capitalist: US External Adjustment and The Exorbitant Privilege," CEPR Discussion Papers 5220, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Hélène Rey, 2005. "From World Banker to World Venture Capitalist: US External Adjustment and the Exorbitant Privilege," NBER Working Papers 11563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Rey, Hélène, 2005. "From World Banker to World Venture Capitalist: US External Adjustment and the Exorbitant Privilege," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 0606, CEPREMAP.
- Phil Garton, 2007. "Asymmetric investment returns and the sustainability of US external imbalances," Treasury Working Papers 2007-01, The Treasury, Australian Government, revised Feb 2007.
- William R. Cline, 2005. "United States as a Debtor Nation, The," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 3993.
More about this item
KeywordsBank foreign liabilities; debt; liability; monetary policy;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsy:journl:journl_tsy_er_2007_4_2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The Treasury (Commonwealth of Australia)). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/trgovau.html .