Semiparametric fixed-effects estimator
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Badi H. Baltagi & Dong Li, 2002.
"Series Estimation of Partially Linear Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 3(1), pages 103-116, May.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Dong Li, "undated". "Series Estimation of Partially Linear Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," Working Papers 0109, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Gani Aldashev & Catherine Guirkinger, 2011. "Deadly Anchor: Gender Bias under Russian Colonization of Kazakhstan, 1898-1908," Working Papers 1111, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Royston & Willi Sauerbrei, 2007. "Multivariable modeling with cubic regression splines: A principled approach," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(1), pages 45-70, February.
- Roger Newson, 2000. "BSPLINE: Stata modules to compute B-splines parameterized by their values at reference points," Statistical Software Components S411701, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 08 Jan 2014.
- Roger Newson, 2001. "B-splines and splines parameterized by their values at reference points on the x-axis," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(57).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Calin Arcalean & Ioana Schiopu, 2016.
"Inequality, opting-out and public education funding,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(4), pages 811-837, April.
- Calin Arcalean & Ioana Cosmina Schiopu, 2014. "Inequality, Opting-out and Public Education Funding," CESifo Working Paper Series 5115, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kelbesa Abdisa Megersa, 2015.
"The laffer curve and the debt-growth link in low-income Sub-Saharan African economies,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(5), pages 878-892, October.
- Megersa, kelbesa, 2014. "The laffer curve and the debt-growth link in low-income Sub-Saharan African economies," MPRA Paper 54362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Rosaria Alfano & Anna Laura Baraldi & Erasmo Papagni, 2015. "The Effect of the Proportionality Degree of Electoral Systems on Corruption," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2015/03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Guriev, Sergei & Vakulenko, Elena, 2015.
"Breaking out of poverty traps: Internal migration and interregional convergence in Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 633-649.
- Guriev, Sergei & Vakulenko, Elena, 2013. "Breaking out of poverty traps: Internal migration and interregional convergence in Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 9675, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergei Guriev & Elena Vakulenko, 2015. "Breaking Out of Poverty Traps: Internal Migration and Interregional Convergence in Russia," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/29rpk7q0oq9, Sciences Po.
- Sergei Guriev & Elena S. Vakulenko, 2015. "Breaking Out Of Poverty Traps: Internal Migration And Interregional Convergence In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 88/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alfano, Maria Rosaria & Baraldi, Anna Laura & Papagni, Erasmo, 2014. "Electoral Systems and Corruption: the Effect of the Proportionality Degree," MPRA Paper 53138, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Nov 2013.
- Bofinger, Peter & Scheuermeyer, Philipp, 2016. "Income Distribution and Aggregate Saving: A Non-Monotonic Relationship," CEPR Discussion Papers 11435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Goldberg, Andrew & Romalis, John, 2015. "Public Debt and Growth in U.S. States," Working Papers 2015-10, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Lien, Donald & Hu, Yue & Liu, Long, 2017. "A note on using ratio variables in regression analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 114-117.
- Özlem Yorulmaz, 2016. "Can healthcare ever be less than a necessity in MENA countries? A semiparametric estimation of the relationship between healthcare expenditure and GDP," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1233-1244, May.
- Lessmann, Christian, 2014.
"Spatial inequality and development — Is there an inverted-U relationship?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 35-51.
- Christian Leßmann, 2011. "Spatial Inequality and Development - Is there an Inverted-U Relationship?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3622, CESifo Group Munich.
- Scheuermeyer, Philipp & Bofinger, Peter, 2016. "Income Distribution and Household Saving: A Non-Monotonic Relationship," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145901, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sergei Guriev & Elena Vakulenko, 2012. "Convergence between Russian regions," Working Papers w0180, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Tian, Xu & Yu, Xiaohua, 2015. "Using semiparametric models to study nutrition improvement and dietary change with different indices: The case of China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 67-81.
More about this item
Keywordsxtsemipar; semiparametric estimations; panel data; fixed effects;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:y:13:y:2013:i:2:p:329-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .