Semiparametric fixed-effects estimator
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Badi H. Baltagi & Dong Li, 2002.
"Series Estimation of Partially Linear Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 3(1), pages 103-116, May.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Dong Li, "undated". "Series Estimation of Partially Linear Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," Working Papers 0109, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Gani Aldashev & Catherine Guirkinger, 2011. "Deadly Anchor: Gender Bias under Russian Colonization of Kazakhstan, 1898-1908," Working Papers 1111, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Royston & Willi Sauerbrei, 2007. "Multivariable modeling with cubic regression splines: A principled approach," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 7(1), pages 45-70, February.
- Roger Newson, 2000. "BSPLINE: Stata modules to compute B-splines parameterized by their values at reference points," Statistical Software Components S411701, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 08 Jan 2014.
- Roger Newson, 2001. "B-splines and splines parameterized by their values at reference points on the x-axis," Stata Technical Bulletin, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(57).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lessmann, Christian, 2014.
"Spatial inequality and development — Is there an inverted-U relationship?,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 35-51.
- Christian Leßmann, 2011. "Spatial Inequality and Development - Is there an Inverted-U Relationship?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3622, CESifo Group Munich.
- Calin Arcalean & Ioana Schiopu, 2016.
"Inequality, opting-out and public education funding,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 46(4), pages 811-837, April.
- Calin Arcalean & Ioana Cosmina Schiopu, 2014. "Inequality, Opting-out and Public Education Funding," CESifo Working Paper Series 5115, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:spr:lsprsc:v:11:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s12076-017-0195-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergei Guriev & Elena Vakulenko, 2012. "Convergence between Russian regions," Working Papers w0180, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Lien, Donald & Hu, Yue & Liu, Long, 2017. "A note on using ratio variables in regression analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 114-117.
- Guriev, Sergei & Vakulenko, Elena, 2015.
"Breaking out of poverty traps: Internal migration and interregional convergence in Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 633-649.
- Guriev, Sergei & Vakulenko, Elena, 2013. "Breaking out of poverty traps: Internal migration and interregional convergence in Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 9675, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergei Guriev & Elena S. Vakulenko, 2015. "Breaking Out Of Poverty Traps: Internal Migration And Interregional Convergence In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 88/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Sergei Guriev & Elena Vakulenko, 2015. "Breaking Out of Poverty Traps: Internal Migration and Interregional Convergence in Russia," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/29rpk7q0oq9, Sciences Po.
- Kelbesa Abdisa Megersa, 2015.
"The laffer curve and the debt-growth link in low-income Sub-Saharan African economies,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(5), pages 878-892, October.
- Megersa, kelbesa, 2014. "The laffer curve and the debt-growth link in low-income Sub-Saharan African economies," MPRA Paper 54362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Rosaria Alfano & Anna Laura Baraldi & Erasmo Papagni, 2015. "The Effect of the Proportionality Degree of Electoral Systems on Corruption," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2015/03, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Özlem Yorulmaz, 2016. "Can healthcare ever be less than a necessity in MENA countries? A semiparametric estimation of the relationship between healthcare expenditure and GDP," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1233-1244, May.
- Alfano, Maria Rosaria & Baraldi, Anna Laura & Papagni, Erasmo, 2014. "Electoral Systems and Corruption: the Effect of the Proportionality Degree," MPRA Paper 53138, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Nov 2013.
- Bofinger, Peter & Scheuermeyer, Philipp, 2016. "Income Distribution and Aggregate Saving: A Non-Monotonic Relationship," CEPR Discussion Papers 11435, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tian, Xu & Yu, Xiaohua, 2015. "Using semiparametric models to study nutrition improvement and dietary change with different indices: The case of China," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 67-81.
- Goldberg, Andrew & Romalis, John, 2015. "Public Debt and Growth in U.S. States," Working Papers 2015-10, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Scheuermeyer, Philipp & Bofinger, Peter, 2016. "Income Distribution and Household Saving: A Non-Monotonic Relationship," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145901, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordsxtsemipar; semiparametric estimations; panel data; fixed effects;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:y:13:y:2013:i:2:p:329-336. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.