B-splines and splines parameterized by their values at reference points on the x-axis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1992. "Maximum likelihood estimation of stationary univariate fractionally integrated time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 165-188.
- Baillie, Richard T., 1996. "Long memory processes and fractional integration in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 5-59, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhu, Hui-Ming & You, Wan-Hai & Zeng, Zhao-fa, 2012. "Urbanization and CO2 emissions: A semi-parametric panel data analysis," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 848-850.
- Young Ah Kim & Peter G. Moffatt, 2016. "Generalized additive modelling of the repayment performance of Korean borrowers," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2016-03, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Guriev, Sergei & Vakulenko, Elena, 2015.
"Breaking out of poverty traps: Internal migration and interregional convergence in Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 633-649.
- Guriev, Sergei & Vakulenko, Elena, 2013. "Breaking out of poverty traps: Internal migration and interregional convergence in Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 9675, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sergei Guriev & Elena Vakulenko, 2015. "Breaking Out of Poverty Traps: Internal Migration and Interregional Convergence in Russia," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/29rpk7q0oq9, Sciences Po.
- Sergei Guriev & Elena S. Vakulenko, 2015. "Breaking Out Of Poverty Traps: Internal Migration And Interregional Convergence In Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 88/EC/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Desbordes, Rodolphe & Verardi, Vincenzo, 2012. "Refitting the Kuznets curve," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 258-261.
- Francois Libois & Vincenzo Verardi, 2013. "Semiparametric fixed-effects estimator," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 13(2), pages 329-336, June.
- Roger Newson, 2011. "Sensible parameters for polynomials and other splines," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2011 01, Stata Users Group.
- Özlem Yorulmaz, 2016. "Can healthcare ever be less than a necessity in MENA countries? A semiparametric estimation of the relationship between healthcare expenditure and GDP," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 1233-1244, May.
- Roger B. Newson, 2012. "Sensible parameters for univariate and multivariate splines," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 12(3), pages 479-504, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stbull:y:2001:v:10:i:57:sg151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://stata-press.com/journals/stbj.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.