From the help desk: Some bootstrapping techniques
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weihua Guan, 2003. "From the help desk: Bootstrapped standard errors," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(1), pages 71-80, March.
- Russell Davidson & James MacKinnon, 2000. "Bootstrap tests: how many bootstraps?," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 55-68.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Moshe Buchinsky, 2000. "A Three-Step Method for Choosing the Number of Bootstrap Repetitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 23-52, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Etilé, F, 2008.
"Food Price Policies and the Distribution of Body Mass Index: Theory and Empirical Evidence from France,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
08/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Fabrice Etilé, 2009. "Food price policies and the distribution of body mass index: Theory and empirical evidence from France," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586720, HAL.
- Martorana, Marco F. & Mazza, Isidoro, 2012. "Adaptive voting: an empirical analysis of participation and choice," MPRA Paper 36165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrice Etilé, 2009. "Food price policies and the distribution of body mass index: Theory and empirical evidence from France," Working Papers halshs-00586720, HAL.
- Martorana, Marco & Mazza, Isidoro, 2010.
"Satisfaction and adaptation in voting behavior: an empirical exploration,"
DEMQ Working Paper Series
2010/6, University of Catania, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Martorana, Marco Ferdinando & Mazza, Isidoro, 2010. "Satisfaction and adaptation in voting behavior: an empirical exploration," MPRA Paper 29135, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2011.
- Jennifer Van Hook & Claire Altman, 2013. "Using Discrete-Time Event History Fertility Models to Simulate Total Fertility Rates and Other Fertility Measures," Population Research and Policy Review, Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 32(4), pages 585-610, August.
More about this item
Keywordsbssize initial; bssize refine; bssize analyze; bssize cleanup; bootstrap; confidence intervals; percentile-t; dependent processes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:4:y:2004:i:3:p:312-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .