Confidence intervals for predicted outcomes in regression models for categorical outcomes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Weihua Guan, 2003. "From the help desk: Bootstrapped standard errors," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 3(1), pages 71-80, March.
- Tim Liao, 2000. "Estimated Precision for Predictions from Generalized Linear Models in Sociological Research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 137-152, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oryoie, Ali Reza & Alwang, Jeffrey & Tideman, Nicolaus, 2017.
"Child Labor and Household Land Holding: Theory and Empirical Evidence from Zimbabwe,"
Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 45-58.
- Ali Reza Oryoie & Jeffrey Alwang & Nicolaus Tideman, 2016. "Child labor and household land holding: Theory and empirical evidence from Zimbabwe," Working Papers e07-51, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Joshua Klugman & Jun Xu, 2008. "Racial Differences in Public Confidence in Education: 1974-2002," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 89(1), pages 155-176.
- Lei Chen, 2016. "Local Institutions, Audit Quality, and Corporate Scandals of US-Listed Foreign Firms," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 133(2), pages 351-373, January.
- Quigley, Neil & Boyle, Glenn & Guthrie, Graeme, 2008. "Estimating Implied Valuation Parameters: Extension and Application to Ground Lease Rentals," Working Paper Series 4012, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- J. Scott Long, 2006. "Group comparisons and other issues in interpreting models for categorical outcomes using Stata," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2006 15, Stata Users Group.
- repec:eee:resene:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:105-123 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:demogr:v:54:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s13524-017-0587-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0334-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Khoury, Theodore A. & Pleggenkuhle-Miles, Erin G., 2011. "Shared inventions and the evolution of capabilities: Examining the biotechnology industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(7), pages 943-956, September.
- Angermeyer, Matthias C. & Matschinger, Herbert & Link, Bruce G. & Schomerus, Georg, 2014. "Public attitudes regarding individual and structural discrimination: Two sides of the same coin?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 60-66.
- Ahearn, Mary Clare & El-Osta, Hisham & Mishra, Ashok K., 2013. "Considerations in Work Choices of U.S. Farm Households: The Role of Health Insurance," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(1), April.
- Botzen, W.J.W. & Bouwer, L.M. & van den Bergh, J.C.J.M., 2010. "Climate change and hailstorm damage: Empirical evidence and implications for agriculture and insurance," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 341-362, August.
- Lan, Jing & Munro, Alistair & Liu, Zhen, 2017.
"Environmental regulatory stringency and the market for abatement goods and services in China,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 105-123.
- Jing Lan & Alistair Munro, 2014. "Environmental regulatory stringency and the market for abatement goods and services in China," GRIPS Discussion Papers 14-18, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & Martin, Reiner & Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2007. "The role of the exchange rate for adjustment in boom and bust episodes," Working Paper Series 813, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsprvalue; prgen; confidence interval; predicted probability; dis- crete choice models; endpoint transformation; delta method; bootstrap;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:5:y:2005:i:4:p:537-559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.