Resampling variance estimation for complex survey data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Brady T. West & Patricia Berglund & Steven G. Heeringa, 2008. "A closer examination of subpopulation analysis of complex-sample survey data," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(4), pages 520-531, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alice Goisis & Daniel C. Schneider & Mikko Myrskylä, 2015. "Secular changes in the association between advanced maternal age and the risk of low birth weight: a cross-cohort comparison in the UK," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2015-010, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Matthew Robson & Miqdad Asaria & Richard Cookson & Aki Tsuchiya & Shehzad Ali, 2017.
"Eliciting the Level of Health Inequality Aversion in England,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(10), pages 1328-1334, October.
- Matthew Robson & Miqdad Asaria & Richard Cookson & Aki Tsuchiya & Shehzad Ali, 2016. "Eliciting the level of health inequality aversion in England," Working Papers 125cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Himelein Kristen & Eckman Stephanie & Murray Siobhan, 2014. "Sampling Nomads: A New Technique for Remote, Hard-to-Reach, and Mobile Populations," Journal of Official Statistics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 30(2), pages 1-23, June.
- Philippe Van Kerm, 2013. "Repeated half-sample bootstrap resampling," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2013 10, Stata Users Group.
- Michal Brzezinski, 2011.
"Accounting for recent trends in absolute poverty in Poland: a decomposition analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(4), pages 465-475, December.
- Michał Brzeziński, 2011. "Accounting for recent trends in absolute poverty in Poland: A decomposition analysis," Working Papers 2011-19, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Hall, Robert E. & Schulhofer-Wohl, Sam, 2015.
"Measuring Job-Finding Rates and Matching Efficiency with Heterogeneous Jobseekers,"
721, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Robert E. Hall & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2015. "Measuring Job-Finding Rates and Matching Efficiency with Heterogeneous Jobseekers," Economics Working Papers 15103, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Robert E. Hall & Sam Schulhofer-Wohl, 2015. "Measuring Job-Finding Rates and Matching Efficiency with Heterogeneous Jobseekers," NBER Working Papers 20939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:revinw:v:62:y:2016:i:4:p:605-627 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mike Brewer & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2016.
"Accounting for Changes in Income Inequality: Decomposition Analyses for the UK, 1978–2008,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(3), pages 289-322, June.
- Mike Brewer & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2016. "Accounting for Changes in Income Inequality: Decomposition Analyses for the UK, 1978–2008," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01313784, HAL.
- Paul Eckerstorfer & Johannes Halak & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz & Florian Springholz & Rafael Wildauer, 2016.
"Correcting for the Missing Rich: An Application to Wealth Survey Data,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 62(4), pages 605-627, December.
- Eckerstorfer, Paul & Halak, Johannes & Kapeller, Jakob & Schütz, Bernhard & Springholz, Florian & Wildauer, Rafael, 2015. "Correcting for the missing rich: An application to Wealth Survey Data," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 18279, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Viktoria Hnatkovska & Amartya Lahiri & Sourabh Paul, 2012. "Castes and Labor Mobility," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 274-307, April.
- Paul Eckerstorfer & Johannes Halak & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz & Florian Springholz & Rafael Wildauer, 2014. "Correcting wealth survey data for the missing rich: The case of Austria," Economics working papers 2014-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Ian M. McCarthy & Daniel L. Millimet & Manan Roy, 2014. "Bounding Treatment Effects: Stata Command for the Partial Identification of the Average Treatment Effect with Endogenous and Misreported Treatment Assignment," Emory Economics 1407, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Tim Goedemé, 2013. "How much Confidence can we have in EU-SILC? Complex Sample Designs and the Standard Error of the Europe 2020 Poverty Indicators," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 89-110, January.
- Palmer, Michael G. & Nguyen, Thi Minh Thuy, 2012. "Mainstreaming health insurance for people with disabilities," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 600-613.
- Christopher Barrett & Cissé Jennifer Denno, 2016. "Working Paper 236 - Estimating Development Resilience: A Conditional Moments-Based Approach," Working Paper Series 2340, African Development Bank.
- Himelein, Kristen & Eckman, Stephanie & Murray, Siobhan, 2013. "The use of random geographic cluster sampling to survey pastoralists," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6589, The World Bank.
- Marie T. Mora & Alberto D?vila, 2014. "Gender and Business Outcomes of Black and Hispanic New Entrepreneurs in the United States," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 104(5), pages 245-249, May.
- Heng Chen & Rallye Shen, 2015. "Variance Estimation for Survey-Weighted Data Using Bootstrap Resampling Methods: 2013 Methods-of-Payment Survey Questionnaire," Technical Reports 104, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
Keywordsbsweights; balanced repeated replication; balanced bootstrap; bootstrap; complex survey data; Hadamard matrix; half-samples; jackknife; re- sampling; weighted bootstrap; mean bootstrap;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tsj:stataj:v:10:y:2010:i:2:p:165-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Lisa Gilmore). General contact details of provider: http://www.stata-journal.com/ .