Random Model Discrepancy: Interpretations and Technicalities (A Rejoinder)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rolf Steyer & Erik Sengewald & Sonja Hahn, 2015. "Some Comments on Wu and Browne," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(3), pages 608-610, September.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-333, March.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Albert Satorra, 2015. "A Comment on a Paper by H. Wu and M. W. Browne (2014)," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(3), pages 613-618, September.
- A. Shapiro, 2015. "Comments on “Quantifying Adventitious Error in a Covariance Structure as a Random Effect” by Hao Wu and Michael Browne," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(3), pages 611-612, September.
- Robert MacCallum & Anthony O’Hagan, 2015. "Advances in Modeling Model Discrepancy: Comment on Wu and Browne (2015)," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(3), pages 601-607, September.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Hayashi, Kentaro & Bentler, Peter M., 2007. "Normal theory likelihood ratio statistic for mean and covariance structure analysis under alternative hypotheses," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 98(6), pages 1262-1282, July.
- Hao Wu & Michael Browne, 2015. "Quantifying Adventitious Error in a Covariance Structure as a Random Effect," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(3), pages 571-600, September.
- Marc C. Kennedy & Anthony O'Hagan, 2001. "Bayesian calibration of computer models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(3), pages 425-464.
- Chun, So Yeon & Alexander, Shapiro, 2009. "Normal versus Noncentral Chi-square Asymptotics of Misspecified Models," MPRA Paper 17310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shapiro, Alexander, 2009. "Asymptotic normality of test statistics under alternative hypotheses," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 936-945, May.
- Le, N. & Sun, L. & Zidek, J. V., 1998. "A note on the existence of maximum likelihood estimates for Gaussian-inverted Wishart models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 133-137, September.
More about this item
Keywordsmodel discrepancy; adventitious error; uncertainty quantification; RMSEA; Pitman drift;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:80:y:2015:i:3:p:619-624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.