Normal theory likelihood ratio statistic for mean and covariance structure analysis under alternative hypotheses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wakaki, Hirofumi & Eguchi, Shinto & Fujikoshi, Yasunori, 1990. "A class of tests for a general covariance structure," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 313-325, February.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Peter Bentler, 2006. "Mean Comparison: Manifest Variable Versus Latent Variable," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 139-159, March.
- Albert Satorra & Willem Saris, 1985. "Power of the likelihood ratio test in covariance structure analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 83-90, March.
- Yanagihara, Hirokazu & Tonda, Tetsuji & Matsumoto, Chieko, 2005. "The effects of nonnormality on asymptotic distributions of some likelihood ratio criteria for testing covariance structures under normal assumption," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 237-264, October.
- James Steiger & Alexander Shapiro & Michael Browne, 1985. "On the multivariate asymptotic distribution of sequential Chi-square statistics," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(3), pages 253-263, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ogasawara, Haruhiko, 2009. "Asymptotic expansions in mean and covariance structure analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 902-912, May.
- Shapiro, Alexander, 2009. "Asymptotic normality of test statistics under alternative hypotheses," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(5), pages 936-945, May.
- Hao Wu & Michael Browne, 2015. "Random Model Discrepancy: Interpretations and Technicalities (A Rejoinder)," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(3), pages 619-624, September.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Chan, Wai, 2008. "Structural equation modeling with near singular covariance matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4842-4858, June.
- Hao Wu & Michael Browne, 2015. "Quantifying Adventitious Error in a Covariance Structure as a Random Effect," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 80(3), pages 571-600, September.
- Chun, So Yeon & Alexander, Shapiro, 2009. "Normal versus Noncentral Chi-square Asymptotics of Misspecified Models," MPRA Paper 17310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsKolmogorov-Smirnov distance Noncentral chi-square distribution Normal distribution Quantile-quantile plot Structural model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:98:y:2007:i:6:p:1262-1282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.