Fitting Heavy Tailed Distributions: The poweRlaw Package
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Van Der Pol, 2015. "Structural dynamics of the French aerospace sector: A network analysis," Working Papers hal-01284993, HAL.
- Weili Chen & Jun Wu & Zibin Zheng & Chuan Chen & Yuren Zhou, 2019. "Market Manipulation of Bitcoin: Evidence from Mining the Mt. Gox Transaction Network," Papers 1902.01941, arXiv.org.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:523:y:2019:i:c:p:858-875 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cura, Robin & Cottineau, Clémentine & Swerts, Elfie & Ignazzi, Cosmo Antonio & Bretagnolle, Anne & Vacchiani-Marcuzzo, Celine & Pumain, Denise, 2017. "The Old and the New: Qualifying City Systems in the World with Classical Models and New Data," SocArXiv pbzn6, Center for Open Science.
- Thelwall, Mike, 2016. "Are there too many uncited articles? Zero inflated variants of the discretised lognormal and hooked power law distributions," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 622-633.
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:21:y:2018:i:08:n:s0219525918500194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thelwall, Mike, 2016. "Are the discretised lognormal and hooked power law distributions plausible for citation data?," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 454-470.
- Kei Katahira & Yu Chen, 2019. "Heterogeneous wealth distribution, round-trip trading and the emergence of volatility clustering in Speculation Game," Papers 1909.03185, arXiv.org.
- Kei Katahira & Yu Chen & Gaku Hashimoto & Hiroshi Okuda, 2019. "Development of an agent-based speculation game for higher reproducibility of financial stylized facts," Papers 1902.02040, arXiv.org.
- Thelwall, Mike, 2016. "Citation count distributions for large monodisciplinary journals," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 863-874.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:490:y:2018:i:c:p:1125-1137 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:508:y:2018:i:c:p:501-505 is not listed on IDEAS
- da Gama Batista, João & Massaro, Domenico & Bouchaud, Jean-Philippe & Challet, Damien & Hommes, Cars, 2017.
"Do investors trade too much? A laboratory experiment,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 18-34.
- Joao da Gama Batista & Domenico Massaro & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Damien Challet & Cars Hommes, 2015. "Do investors trade too much? A laboratory experiment," Papers 1512.03743, arXiv.org.
- Damien Challet & João da Gama Batista & Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Cars Hommes & Domenico Massaro, 2017. "Do investors trade too much? A laboratory experiment," Post-Print hal-01244465, HAL.
- Damien Challet & R'emy Chicheportiche & Mehdi Lallouache & Serge Kassibrakis, 2016.
"Statistically validated lead-lag networks and inventory prediction in the foreign exchange market,"
1609.04640, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2018.
- Damien Challet & Rémy Chicheportiche & Mehdi Lallouache & Serge Kassibrakis, 2018. "Statistically validated leadlag networks and inventory prediction in the foreign exchange market," Post-Print hal-01705087, HAL.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:484:y:2017:i:c:p:506-515 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thelwall, Mike, 2016. "The precision of the arithmetic mean, geometric mean and percentiles for citation data: An experimental simulation modelling approach," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 110-123.
- A. Q. Barbi & G. A. Prataviera, 2017. "Nonlinear dependencies on Brazilian equity network from mutual information minimum spanning trees," Papers 1711.06185, arXiv.org, revised May 2019.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:523:y:2019:i:c:p:876-885 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mike Thelwall, 2016. "Interpreting correlations between citation counts and other indicators," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(1), pages 337-347, July.
- Antonio Zinilli, 2016. "Competitive project funding and dynamic complex networks: evidence from Projects of National Interest (PRIN)," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 108(2), pages 633-652, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jss:jstsof:v:064:i02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.jstatsoft.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.