On the Non Gaussian Asymptotics of the Likelihood Ratio Test Statistic for Homogeneity of Covariance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wakaki, Hirofumi & Eguchi, Shinto & Fujikoshi, Yasunori, 1990. "A class of tests for a general covariance structure," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 313-325, February.
- Srivastava, M. S. & Khatri, C. G. & Carter, E. M., 1978. "On monotonicity of the modified likelihood ratio test for the equality of two covariances," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 262-267, June.
- Arjun Gupta & Jin Xu, 2006. "On Some Tests of the Covariance Matrix Under General Conditions," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 58(1), pages 101-114, March.
- Hallin Marc & Paindaveine Davy, 2006. "Parametric and semiparametric inference for shape: the role of the scale functional," Statistics & Risk Modeling, De Gruyter, vol. 24(3), pages 1-24, December.
- Nagao, Hisao & Srivastava, M. S., 1992. "On the distributions of some test criteria for a covariance matrix under local alternatives and bootstrap approximations," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 331-350, November.
- Paindaveine, Davy, 2008. "A canonical definition of shape," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(14), pages 2240-2247, October.
- Hallin, Marc & Paindaveine, Davy, 2009. "Optimal tests for homogeneity of covariance, scale, and shape," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 422-444, March.
- Yanagihara, Hirokazu & Tonda, Tetsuji & Matsumoto, Chieko, 2005. "The effects of nonnormality on asymptotic distributions of some likelihood ratio criteria for testing covariance structures under normal assumption," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 96(2), pages 237-264, October.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2008-12-07 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ORE-2008-12-07 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eca:wpaper:2008_039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/arulbbe.html .