On Some Tests of the Covariance Matrix Under General Conditions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sadanori Konishi & Naoto Niki & Arjun Gupta, 1988. "Asymptotic expansions for the distribution of quadratic forms in normal variables," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 40(2), pages 279-296, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gupta, Arjun K. & Bodnar, Taras, 2014. "An exact test about the covariance matrix," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 176-189.
- Taras Bodnar & Arjun Gupta, 2013. "An exact test for a column of the covariance matrix based on a single observation," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 76(6), pages 847-855, August.
- Hallin, Marc & Paindaveine, Davy, 2009. "Optimal tests for homogeneity of covariance, scale, and shape," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 422-444, March.
- Marc Hallin, 2008. "On the Non Gaussian Asymptotics of the Likelihood Ratio Test Statistic for Homogeneity of Covariance," Working Papers ECARES 2008_039, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsCovariance matrix; Test statistic; Characteristic function; Canonical correlation; Multiple correlation coefficient;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:aistmt:v:58:y:2006:i:1:p:101-114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.