Testing a parametric function against a non‐parametric alternative in IV and GMM settings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gørgens, Tue & Würtz, Allan, 2010. "Testing a Parametric Function Against a Nonparametric Alternative in IV and GMM Settings," CEI Working Paper Series 2010-9, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Tue Gørgens & Allan Würtz, 2009. "Testing a parametric function against a nonparametric alternative in IV and GMM settings," CREATES Research Papers 2009-54, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Whang, Yoon-Jae, 2001. "Consistent specification testing for conditional moment restrictions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(3), pages 299-306, June.
- Richard Blundell & Alan Duncan & Krishna Pendakur, 1998. "Semiparametric estimation and consumer demand," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 435-461.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- Engle, Robert F., 1984. "Wald, likelihood ratio, and Lagrange multiplier tests in econometrics," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 13, pages 775-826 Elsevier.
- Gallant, A. Ronald, 1981. "On the bias in flexible functional forms and an essentially unbiased form : The fourier flexible form," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 211-245, February.
- Donald, Stephen G. & Imbens, Guido W. & Newey, Whitney K., 2003. "Empirical likelihood estimation and consistent tests with conditional moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 55-93, November.
- de Jong, R.M. & Bierens, H.J., 1994. "On the Limit Behavior of a Chi-Square Type Test if the Number of Conditional Moments Tested Approaches Infinity," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(01), pages 70-90, March.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C52 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Evaluation, Validation, and Selection
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:emjrnl:v:15:y:2012:i:3:p:462-489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.