The Dynamics of HRM Systems in Indian BPO Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhaskar Vira & Al James, 2012. "Building Cross-Sector Careers in India's New Service Economy? Tracking Former Call Centre Agents in the National Capital Region," Development and Change, International Institute of Social Studies, vol. 43(2), pages 449-479, March.
- Mohan Pyari Maharjan & Tomoki Sekiguchi, 2015. "Shaping Japanese Management Abroad: How and Why Japanese Companies are Embedded with Particular Practices in India," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-02, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Agrawal, Narendra M. & Khatri, Naresh & Srinivasan, R., 2012. "Managing growth: Human resource management challenges facing the Indian software industry," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 159-166.
- Demirbag, Mehmet & Mellahi, Kamel & Sahadev, Sunil & Elliston, Joel, 2012. "Employee service abandonment in offshore operations: A case study of a US multinational in India," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 178-185.
- Carlos M. F-JARDON & Miguel GONZALEZ-LOUREIRO, 2013. "Human Capital as Source for Sustained Competitive Advantages in SMEs: A Core Competencies Approach," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(2), pages 255-276, December.
- Mishra, Sushanta Kumar & Bhatnagar, Deepti & D’Cruz, Premilla & Noronha, Ernesto, 2012. "Linkage between perceived external prestige and emotional labor: Mediation effect of organizational identification among pharmaceutical representatives in India," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 204-212.
- Lahiri, Somnath & Kedia, Ben L., 2009. "The effects of internal resources and partnership quality on firm performance: An examination of Indian BPO providers," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 209-224, June.
- Lahiri, Somnath & Kedia, Ben L., 2011. "Co-evolution of institutional and organizational factors in explaining offshore outsourcing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 252-263, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tra:jlabre:v:27:y:2006:i:3:p:339-360. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://transactionpub.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=110581 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .