Learning from the Test: Raising Selective College Enrollment by Providing Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Goodman & Oded Gurantz & Jonathan Smith, 2020.
"Take Two! SAT Retaking and College Enrollment Gaps,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 12(2), pages 115-158, May.
- Goodman, Joshua & Gurantz, Oded & Smith, Jonathan, 2018. "Take Two! SAT Retaking and College Enrollment Gaps," Working Paper Series rwp18-031, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Joshua Goodman & Oded Gurantz & Jonathan Smith, 2018. "Take Two! SAT Retaking and College Enrollment Gaps," NBER Working Papers 24945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlana, Michela & La Ferrara, Eliana & Pinotti, Paolo, 2017.
"Goals and Gaps: Educational Careers of Immigrant Children,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
12538, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michela Carlana & Eliana La Ferrara La Ferrara & Paolo Pinotti, 2018. "Goals and Gaps: Educational Careers of Immigrant Children," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1812, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Michela Carlana & Eliana La Ferrara & Paolo Pinotti, 2017. "Goals and Gaps: Educational Careers of Immigrant Children," Working Papers 111, "Carlo F. Dondena" Centre for Research on Social Dynamics (DONDENA), Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi.
- Carlana, Michela & La Ferrara, Eliana & Pinotti, Paolo, 2018. "Goals and Gaps: Educational Careers of Immigrant Children," Working Paper Series rwp18-036, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Vansuch, Mary, 2017. "The Effects of Mandatory and Free College Admission Testing on College Enrollment and Completion," MPRA Paper 82262, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- French, Robert & Oreopoulos, Philip, 2017. "Behavioral barriers transitioning to college," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 48-63.
- Machado, Cecilia & Szerman, Christiane, 2016. "Centralized Admission and the Student-College Match," IZA Discussion Papers 10251, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bulman, George, 2017. "Weighting recent performance to improve college and labor market outcomes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 97-108.
- Joshua Hyman, 2017. "ACT for All: The Effect of Mandatory College Entrance Exams on Postsecondary Attainment and Choice," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 12(3), pages 281-311, Summer.
More about this item
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I24 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Inequality
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:98:y:2016:i:4:p:671-684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Olson). General contact details of provider: https://www.mitpressjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.