Entrepreneurship, Marriage, and Earnings
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chong Huang & Hongbin Li & Pak Wai Liu & Junsen Zhang, 2009. "Why Does Spousal Education Matter for Earnings? Assortative Mating and Cross-Productivity," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(4), pages 633-652, October.
- Parker, Simon C., 2008.
"Entrepreneurship among married couples in the United States: A simultaneous probit approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 459-481, June.
- Parker, Simon C., 2005. "Entrepreneurship Among Married Couples in the United States: A Simultaneous Probit Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 1712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eiji Yamamura & Yukichi Mano, 2012.
"An Investigation into the Positive Effect of an Educated Wife on Her Husband’s Earnings: The Case of Japan in the Period between 2000 and 2003,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 18(4), pages 409-416, November.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Mano, Yukichi, 2011. "An investigation into the positive effect of an educated wife on her husband’s earnings: the case of Japan in the period between 2000 and 2003," MPRA Paper 31097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:18:y:2012:i:4:p:409-416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Danziger, Leif & Neuman, Shoshana, 1999.
"On the age at marriage: theory and evidence from Jews and Moslems in Israel,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 179-193, October.
- Leif Danziger & Shoshanna Neuman, 1998. "On the Age at Marriage: Theory and Evidence from Jews and Moslems in Israel," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 82, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Danziger, Leif & Neuman, Shoshana, 1999. "On the Age at Marriage: Theory and Evidence from Jews and Moslems in Israel," CEPR Discussion Papers 2209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yukichi Mano & Eiji Yamamura, 2013. "Influence of a Wife's Working Status on Her Husband's Accumulation of Human Capital," Asian Economic Journal, East Asian Economic Association, vol. 27(4), pages 323-339, December.
- Barbara L. Wolfe & Robert H. Haveman, 2002. "Social and nonmarket benefits from education in an advanced economy," Conference Series ; [Proceedings], Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 47(Jun), pages 97-142.
- Fernanda Llussa, 2011. "Determinants of Entrepreneurship: Are Women Different?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp555, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Chong Huang & Hongbin Li & Pak Wai Liu & Junsen Zhang, 2006. "Why Does Spousal Education Matter for Earnings? Assortative Mating or Cross-productivity," Discussion Papers 00020, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Vijverberg, Wim P. M., 1995. "Returns to schooling in non-farm self-employment: An econometric case study of Ghana," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(7), pages 1215-1227, July.
- Grossbard, Shoshana, 1993. "On the Economics of Marriage - A Theory of Marriage, Labor and Divorce. Out of print. Published originally by Westview Press in 1993 under name Grossbard-Shechtman," MPRA Paper 81059, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berkay Özcan, 2011. "Only the lonely? The influence of the spouse on the transition to self-employment," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 465-492, November.
- repec:bla:stratm:v:37:y:2016:i:13:p:2611-2638 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:68:y:1986:i:4:p:693-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.