Transfer Fee Regulations and Player Development
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eberhard Feess & Michael Gerfin & Gerd Muehlheusser, 2015.
"Contracts As Rent-Seeking Devices: Evidence From German Soccer,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(1), pages 714-730, January.
- Feess, Eberhard & Gerfin, Michael & Muehlheusser, Gerd, 2008. "Contracts as Rent Seeking Devices: Evidence from German Soccer," IZA Discussion Papers 3834, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eberhard Feess & Michael Gerfin & Gerd Muehlheusser, 2010. "Contracts as Rent-Seeking Devices: Evidence from German Soccer," Diskussionsschriften dp1015, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Colin Green & Fernando Lozano & Rob Simmons, 2015.
"Rank-Order Tournaments, Probability of Winning and Investing in Talent: Evidence from Champions' League Qualifying Rules,"
National Institute Economic Review,
National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 232(1), pages 30-40, May.
- Green, Colin P. & Lozano, Fernando A. & Simmons, Rob, 2015. "Rank-Order Tournaments, Probability of Winning and Investing in Talent: Evidence from Champions League Qualifying Rules," IZA Discussion Papers 8950, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Olsson, Martin & Persson, Lars, 2016.
"Talent Development and Labour Market Integration: The Case of EU Football,"
Working Paper Series
1126, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 14 Mar 2018.
- , Pehr-Johan & Olsson, Martin & Persson, Lars, 2018. "Talent Development and Labour Market Integration: The Case of EU Football," CEPR Discussion Papers 12702, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Müller, Michael, 2015. "Leiharbeit im Profifußball: Sind Leihspieler stärker motiviert?," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 6/2015, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
More about this item
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:4:y:2006:i:5:p:957-987. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .