|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2003 Economics Department; Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
(in no particular order)
Aalto-yliopisto(Aalto University) http://www.aalto.fi/en/
Taloustieteen Laitos (Department of Economics)
Kauppakorkeakoulu (School of Business)
Aalto-yliopisto (Aalto University)
+358 9 431 38493
+358 9 431 38738
Arkadiankatu 7, PL 1210, 00101 Helsinki
RePEc:edi:khkkkfi (more details at EDIRC)
Helsinki Center for Economic Research (HECER)Helsinki, Finland
HECER, P.O. Box 17 (Arkadiankatu 7), FI-00014 UNIVERSITY OF HELSINKI
RePEc:edi:hecerfi (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Määttänen, Niku & Terviö, Marko, 2010.
"Income Distribution and Housing Prices: An Assignment Model Approach,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7945, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Määttänen, Niku & Terviö, Marko, 2014. "Income distribution and housing prices: An assignment model approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 381-410.
- Marko Terviö & Pauli Murto, 2008. "Exit Options and Dividend Policy under Liquidity Constraints," 2008 Meeting Papers 798, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ernesto Dal Bó & Marko Terviö, 2008.
"Self-Esteem, Moral Capital, and Wrongdoing,"
NBER Working Papers
14508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tervio, Marko, 2006. "Career-Hopping: Learning and Turnover in an Imperfect Labor Market," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7jq2v066, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Tervio, Marko, 2005. "Overworked and Overpaid: The Costs of Learning by Doing," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt0d838888, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Tervio, Marko, 2003. "Mediocrity in Talent Markets," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7411j2vx, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Douglas A. Irwin & Marko Tervio, 2000.
"Does Trade Raise Income? Evidence from the Twentieth Century,"
NBER Working Papers
7745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Irwin, Douglas A. & Tervio, Marko, 2002. "Does trade raise income?: Evidence from the twentieth century," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-18, October.
- Marko Terviö, 2011. "Divisions within Academia: Evidence from Faculty Hiring and Placement," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(3), pages 1053-1062, August.
- Marko Tervio, 2008. "The Difference That CEOs Make: An Assignment Model Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 642-668, June.
- Marko Terviö, 2006. "Transfer Fee Regulations and Player Development," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 4(5), pages 957-987, September.
- Irwin, Douglas A. & Tervio, Marko, 2002.
"Does trade raise income?: Evidence from the twentieth century,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 1-18, October.
- Douglas A. Irwin & Marko Tervio, 2000. "Does Trade Raise Income? Evidence from the Twentieth Century," NBER Working Papers 7745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
- Number of Citations, Weighted by Number of Authors and Recursive Impact Factors, Discounted by Citation Age
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marko Terviö should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.