Report NEP-SOC-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dur, Robert, 2008. "Gift Exchange in the Workplace: Money or Attention?," IZA Discussion Papers 3839, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ernesto Dal Bó & Marko Terviö, 2008. "Self-Esteem, Moral Capital, and Wrongdoing," NBER Working Papers 14508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00340459_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mariko Klasing, 2008. "The Cultural Roots of Institutions," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2008 2008-24, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2008. "The Use of Informal Networks in Italian Labor Markets: Efficiency or Favoritisms?," MPRA Paper 11764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roy Grieve, 2008. "Professor Yunus on â€œsocial businessâ€ and the conquest of poverty: a dissenting view," Working Papers 0813, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Paul Fudulu, 2008. "The Economic Performance of Great Religions," Papers on Economics of Religion 08/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jean-Philippe BERROU (GREThA-GRES) & François COMBARNOUS (GREThA-GRES), 2008. "Ties configuration in entrepreneurs’ personal network and economic performances in African urban informal economy," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2008-19, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Enrique Ogliastri, 2008. "Strategy and Structure in Civil Society Organizations in Latin America and Spain: A Four-Stage Model," Working Papers Economia wp08-28, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Martina Kauffeld-Monz & Michael Fritsch, 2008. "Who are the brokers of knowledge in regional systems of innovation? A multi-actor network analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-089, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00339159_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Derek Pyne, 2008. "A Model of Religion and Death," Papers on Economics of Religion 08/06, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Daniel Fernandez & Juan Santalo, 2008. "When Necessity Becomes a Virtue: The Effect of Product Market Competition on CSR," Working Papers Economia wp08-27, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Item repec:pri:indrel:1066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nona Mikhelidze & Nicoletta Pirozzi, 2008. "Civil Society and Conflict Transformation in Abkhazia, Israel/Palestine, Nagorno-Karabakh, Transnistria and Western Sahara," Policy Working Papers 3, MICROCON - A Micro Level Analysis of Violent Conflict.