Civil Society and Conflict Transformation in Abkhazia, Israel/Palestine, Nagorno-Karabakh, Transnistria and Western Sahara
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsCivil society; European Union; European Neighbourhood; Abkhazia; Nagorno-Karabakh; Transnistria; Western Sahara; Israel/Palestine; violent conflict; conflict transformation;
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- D74 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Conflict; Conflict Resolution; Alliances; Revolutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-12-01 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-12-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-SOC-2008-12-01 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcn:pwpapr:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Freida M'Cormack) or () or () or () or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idsusuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .