Credit Constraints, Competition, and Meritocracy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen Aina & Cheti Nicoletti, 2014. "The intergenerational transmission of liberal professions: nepotism versus abilities," Discussion Papers 14/14, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Francesco Caselli & Nicola Gennaioli, 2013.
Western Economic Association International, vol. 51(1), pages 971-996, January.
- Caselli, Francesco & Gennaioli, Nicola, 2003. "Dynastic Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 3767, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Caselli & Nicola Gennaioli, 2006. "Dynastic Management," CEP Discussion Papers dp0741, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Francesco Caselli & Nicola Gennaioli, 2003. "Dynastic Management," NBER Working Papers 9442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caselli, Francesco & Gennaioli, Nicola, 2006. "Dynastic management," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3558, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Parker, Simon C. & van Praag, Mirjam C., 2006.
"The Entrepreneur's Mode of Entry: Business Takeover or New Venture Start,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2382, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Simon C. Parker & C. Mirjam van Praag, 2006. "The Entrepreneur's Mode of Entry: Business Takeover or New Venture Start?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-089/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Simon C. Parker & C. Mirjam van Praag, 2006. "The entrepreneur’s mode of entry: Business takeover or new venture start?," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2006-26, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Ponzo, Michela & Scoppa, Vincenzo, 2008. "The Use of Informal Networks in Italian Labor Markets: Efficiency or Favoritisms?," MPRA Paper 11764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:51:y:2018:i:c:p:108-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kim, Se-Um, 2008. "The Technological Origins of the High School Movement," MPRA Paper 12087, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lofstrom, Magnus & Bates, Timothy & Parker, Simon C., 2014. "Why are some people more likely to become small-businesses owners than others: Entrepreneurship entry and industry-specific barriers," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 232-251.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:2:p:179-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aina, Carmen & Nicoletti, Cheti, 2014. "The intergenerational mobility of liberal professions: nepotism versus abilities," ISER Working Paper Series 2014-39, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Gianpaolo Parise & Fabrizio Leone, 2018. "Family first? Nepotism and corporate investment," BIS Working Papers 693, Bank for International Settlements.
- Benazzo, Piero, 2010. "Equity Criteria as Instrument to Ensure Sustainability of Pareto or Kaldor-Hicks Efficiency: A Correlation Hidden by Sources of Confounding as Key for Sorting Out the Global Economic Crisis," MPRA Paper 23678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:jeurec:v:3:y:2005:i:2-3:p:679-689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://www.mitpressjournals.org/jeea .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .