The Role of Time for the Competitiveness of SMEs in the Service Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wei, Sherrie & Ruys, Hein F. & van Hoof, Hubert B. & Combrink, Thomas E., 2001. "Uses of the Internet in the global hotel industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 235-241, December.
- Roberto Cafferata, 2009. "Competitive Advantage and Internationalization of Italian Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturing Firms," DSI Essays Series, DSI - Dipartimento di Studi sull'Impresa, vol. 1.
- Réjean Landry & Nabil Amara & Mathieu Ouimet, 2007. "Determinants of knowledge transfer: evidence from Canadian university researchers in natural sciences and engineering," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 32(6), pages 561-592, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jelena Đurkin & Margareta Kolarić, 2016. "Diffuse and integrated hotels as innovative form of accomodation: review of the concept and its implementation in Croatia," Tourism and Hospitality Industry 03, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
More about this item
KeywordsTime; knowledge; Systemness; Co-evolution; Competitive Advantage; hotel SME;
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tov:dsiess:v:17:y:2011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mario Risso). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dirotit.html .