An Empirical Study Of Financial Performance Evaluation Of A Malaysian Manufacturing Company
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- EMROUZNEJAD, Ali & ROSTAMY-MALKHALIFEH, Mohsen & HATAMI-MARBINI, Adel & TAVANA, Madjid, 2012. "General and multiplicative non-parametric corporate performance models with interval ratio data," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2446, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Pinches, George E & Mingo, Kent A & Caruthers, J Kent, 1973. "The Stability of Financial Patterns in Industrial Organizations," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 28(2), pages 389-396, May.
- Gallizo, José Luis & Jiménez, Fernando & Salvador, Manuel, 2002. "Adjusting financial ratios: a Bayesian analysis of the Spanish manufacturing sector," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 185-195, June.
- Martikainen, Teppo & Perttunen, Jukka & Yli-Olli, Paavo & Gunasekaran, A., 1995. "Financial ratio distribution irregularities: Implications for ratio classification," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 34-44, January.
- Martikainen, Teppo & Ankelo, Timo, 1991. "On the instability of financial patterns of failed firms and the predictability of corporate failure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 209-214, February.
- repec:cor:louvrp:-2446 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial performance analysis; financial ratio; balance sheets; income statements;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tig:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:1:p:95-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.