On the relationship between individual and group decisions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Börgers, Tilman & Hernando-Veciana, Angel & Krähmer, Daniel, 2013.
"When are signals complements or substitutes?,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, pages 165-195.
- Hernando-Veciana, Ángel & Börgers, Tilman & Krähmer, Daniel, 2007. "When are signals complements or substitutes?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we072111, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Börgers, Tilman & Hernando-Veciana, Angel & Krähmer, Daniel, 2010. "When are Signals Complements or Substitutes?," MPRA Paper 29124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tilman Borgers & Angel Hernanco-Veciana & Daniel Krohmer, 2010. "When are Signals Complements or Substitutes," Discussion Papers 1488, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Susan Athey & Jonathan Levin, 1998.
"The Value of Information In Monotone Decision Problems,"
98-24, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Levin & Susan Athey, 2001. "The Value of Information in Monotone Decision Problems," Working Papers 01003, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Robert T. Clemen & Robert L. Winkler, 1990. "Unanimity and Compromise Among Probability Forecasters," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(7), pages 767-779, July.
- Milgrom, Paul R & Weber, Robert J, 1982. "A Theory of Auctions and Competitive Bidding," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(5), pages 1089-1122, September.
- Robert L. Winkler, 1986. "Expert Resolution," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(3), pages 298-303, March.
- Kfir Eliaz & Debraj Ray & Ronny Razin, 2006. "Choice Shifts in Groups: A Decision-Theoretic Basis," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 96(4), pages 1321-1332, September.
- Christopher Chambers & Paul Healy, 2012. "Updating toward the signal," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(3), pages 765-786, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bougheas, Spiros & Nieboer, Jeroen & Sefton, Martin, 2015.
"Risk taking and information aggregation in groups,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, pages 34-47.
- Spiros Bougheas & Jeroen Nieboerr & Martin Sefton, 2014. "Risk Taking and Information Aggregation in Groups," Discussion Papers 2014-09, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Bougheas, Spiro & Nieboer, Jeroen & Sefton, Martin, 2015. "Risk taking and information aggregation in groups," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64085, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Spiros Bougheas & Jeroen Nieboer & Martin Sefton, 2015. "Risk Taking and Information Aggregation in Groups," Discussion Papers 2015-07, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Nicolas Roux & Joel Sobel, 2015. "Group Polarization in a Model of Information Aggregation," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 202-232, November.
- Levy, Gilat & Razin, Ronny, 2015. "Segregation in Education and Labour Market Discrimination: The Role of Peer Beliefs," CEPR Discussion Papers 10394, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsStatistical decision problem; group polarization; behavioral economics; psychology; forecasting;
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:the:publsh:1185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martin J. Osborne). General contact details of provider: http://econtheory.org .