On the relationship between individual and group decisions
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Börgers, Tilman & Hernando-Veciana, Angel & Krähmer, Daniel, 2010.
"When are Signals Complements or Substitutes?,"
29124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hernando-Veciana, Ángel & Krähmer, Daniel & Börgers, Tilman, 2007. "When are signals complements or substitutes?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we072111, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Tilman Borgers & Angel Hernanco-Veciana & Daniel Krohmer, 2010. "When are Signals Complements or Substitutes," Discussion Papers 1488, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Christopher Chambers & Paul Healy, 2012. "Updating toward the signal," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 50(3), pages 765-786, August.
- Susan Athey & Jonathan Levin, 1998.
"The Value of Information In Monotone Decision Problems,"
98-24, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Levin & Susan Athey, 2001. "The Value of Information in Monotone Decision Problems," Working Papers 01003, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:786969000000000950. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.