Environmental benefit, side effects and objective-oriented financing of agri-environmental measures: case study of Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Link, Johanna & Graeff, Simone & Batchelor, William David & Claupein, Wilhelm, 2006. "Evaluating the economic and environmental impact of environmental compensation payment policy under uniform and variable-rate nitrogen management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 91(1-2), pages 135-153, November.
- K.G. Willis, 2002. "Research Note: Iterative Bid Design in Contingent Valuation and the Estimation of the Revenue Maximising Price for a Cultural Good," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 26(4), pages 307-324, November.
- Thilo W. Glebe, 2007. "The Environmental Impact of European Farming: How Legitimate Are Agri-Environmental Payments?," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 87-102.
- Kirschke, Dieter & Hager, Astrid & Jechlitschka, Kurt & Wegener, Stefan, 2007. "Distortions in a multi-level co-financing system: the case of the agri-environmental programme of Saxony-Anhalt," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 56(7).
- Uwe Latacz-Lohmann & Carel Van der Hamsvoort, 1997. "Auctioning Conservation Contracts: A Theoretical Analysis and an Application," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 407-418.
- JunJie Wu & Bruce A. Babcock, 1996.
"Contract Design for the Purchase of Environmental Goods from Agriculture,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 935-945.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 1996. "Contract Design for the Purchase of Environmental Goods from Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1050, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nick Hanley & Hilary Kirkpatrick & Ian Simpson & David Oglethorpe, 1998. "Principles for the Provision of Public Goods from Agriculture: Modeling Moorland Conservation in Scotland," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 74(1), pages 102-113.
- Drechsler, Martin & Wätzold, Frank & Johst, Karin & Bergmann, Holger & Settele, Josef, 2005. "A model-based approach for designing cost-effective compensation payments for conservation of endangered species in real landscapes," UFZ Discussion Papers 2/2005, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Wu, JunJie & Boggess, William G., 1999. "The Optimal Allocation of Conservation Funds," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 302-321, November.
- Kirschke, Dieter & Daenecke, Ernst & Hager, Astrid & Kastner, Kerstin & Jechlitschka, Kurt & Wegener, Stefan, 2004. "Entscheidungsunterstutzung bei der Gestaltung von Agrarumwelt-programmen: Ein Interaktiver, PC-Gestutzter Programmierungs-ansatz fur Sachsen-Anhalt," Structural Change and Transition in the Agricultural Sector Working Papers 18820, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAgri-environmental Policy; Policy Evaluation and Design; Decision-making Support; Linear Programming;
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tei:journl:v:2:y:2009:i:1:p:71-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostas Stergidis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dbikagr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.