Unemployment And Business Cycles In Central And Eastern European Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Benczur & Attila Ratfai, 2010.
"Economic fluctuations in Central and Eastern Europe: the facts,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(25), pages 3279-3292.
- Péter Benczúr & Attila Rátfai, 2005. "Economic Fluctuations in Central and Eastern Europe - the Facts," MNB Working Papers 2005/02, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Benczúr, Péter & Rátfai, Attila, 2005. "Economic Fluctuations in Central and Eastern Europe: The Facts," CEPR Discussion Papers 4846, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rachel Male, 2010. "Developing Country Business Cycles: Revisiting the Stylised Facts," Working Papers 664, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsHodrick-Prescott filter; unemployment; lagging indicators;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tdt:annals:v:xviii/supplement:y:2012:p:486-493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ramona Violeta Vasilescu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fettiro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.