The Economics of Outsourcing: How Should Policy Respond?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas I. Palley, 2007. "The Economics of Outsourcing: How Should Policy Respond?," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_89, Levy Economics Institute.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tobin, James, 1975. "Keynesian Models of Recession and Depression," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(2), pages 195-202, May.
- Gregory Mankiw, N. & Swagel, Phillip, 2006.
"The politics and economics of offshore outsourcing,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 1027-1056, July.
- Phillip Swagel & N. Gregory Mankiw, 2005. "The Politics and Economics of Offshore Outsourcing," AEI Economics Working Papers 49881, American Enterprise Institute.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Phillip Swagel, 2006. "The Politics and Economics of Offshore Outsourcing," NBER Working Papers 12398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Phillip Swagel, 2006. "The Politics and Economics of Offshore Outsourcing," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2120, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2004. "Where Ricardo and Mill Rebut and Confirm Arguments of Mainstream Economists Supporting Globalization," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 135-146, Summer.
- Wolfgang F. Stolper & Paul A. Samuelson, 1941. "Protection and Real Wages," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(1), pages 58-73.
- Lori G. Kletzer, 2001. "Job Loss from Imports: Measuring the Costs," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 110.
- William R. Cline, 1997. "Trade and Income Distribution," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 58.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2006. "Rethinking Trade and Trade Policy: Gomory, Baumol, and Samuelson on Comparative Advantage," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_86, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2009.
"Rethinking the Economics of Capital Mobilityand Capital Controls,"
IMK Working Paper
01-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2009. "Rethinking the Economics of Capital Mobility and Capital Controls," Working Papers wp193, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
Keywordsglobal outsourcing; globalization; international trade; institutionalism; competition;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:66:y:2008:i:3:p:279-295. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .