Adjusting Theory to Reality: The Role of Aggregate Demand in Kaldor's Late Contributions on Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Parrinello, 2014.
"A search for distinctive features of demand-led growth models,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 67(270), pages 309-342.
- Parrinello, Sergio, 2014. "A Search for Distinctive Features of Demand-led Growth Models," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP2, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Mark Setterfield, 2013.
"Exploring the supply side of Kaldorian growth models,"
Review of Keynesian Economics,
Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 22-36, January.
- Mark Setterfield, 2012. "Exploring the Supply Side of Kaldorian Growth Models," Working Papers 1206, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Franklin Serrano & Fabio Freitas, 2016. "The Sraffian Supermultiplier As An Alternative Closure To Heterodox Growth Theory," Anais do XLIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 43rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 107, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Ahmad A. Borazan, 2015. "On the Way to the Great Depression, The Demand Regime of the US Economy (1900-1929)," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2015_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Annamaria Simonazzi & Andrea Ginzburg & Gianluigi Nocella, 2013. "Economic relations between Germany and southern Europe," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(3), pages 653-675.
- Mark Setterfield, 2014. "Economic Growth and Development," Working Papers 1404, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:revpoe:v:21:y:2009:i:3:p:341-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRPE20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .