Racial Diversity and Macroeconomic Productivity across US States and Cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Sparber, Chad, 2007. "Racial Diversity and Macroeconomic Productivity across US States and Cities," Working Papers 2007-01, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gianluca Orefice, 2010.
"Skilled Migration and Economic Performances: Evidence from OECD Countries,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 146(IV), pages 781-820, December.
- Gianluca OREFICE, 2010. "Skilled Migration and Economic Performances: evidence from OECD countries," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ager, Philipp & Brückner, Markus, 2013.
"Cultural diversity and economic growth: Evidence from the US during the age of mass migration,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 76-97.
- Philipp Ager & Markus Bruckner, 2011. "Cultural Diversity and Economic Growth: Evidence from the US during the Age of Mass Migration," School of Economics Working Papers 2011-02, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Chad Sparber, 2009.
"Racial Diversity and Aggregate Productivity in U.S. Industries: 1980–2000,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 829-856, January.
- Sparber, Chad, 2007. "Racial Diversity and Aggregate Productivity in U.S. Industries: 1980-2000," Working Papers 2007-02, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Trax, Michaela & Brunow, Stephan & Suedekum, Jens, 2015.
"Cultural diversity and plant-level productivity,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 85-96.
- Michaela Trax & Stephan Brunow & Jens Suedekum, 2012. "Cultural diversity and plant-level productivity," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1223, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Trax, Michaela & Brunow, Stephan & Suedekum, Jens, 2013. "Cultural diversity and plant-level productivity," DICE Discussion Papers 119, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Michaela Trax & Stephan Brunow & Jens Suedekum, 2012. "Cultural diversity and plant‐level productivity," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2012029, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Trax, Michaela & Brunow, Stephan & Suedekum, Jens, 2012. "Cultural Diversity and Plant?Level Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 6845, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:6:p:1175-1185 is not listed on IDEAS
- Philipp Kolo, 2016. "A dissimilarity-adjusted index of ethnic diversity: Measurement and implications for findings on conflict, growth and trade," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 195, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2010.
"Does Labor Diversity Affect Firm Productivity?,"
10-12, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2012. "Does Labor Diversity Affect Firm Productivity?," IZA Discussion Papers 6973, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli & Mariola Pytlikova, 2011. "Does Labor Diversity affect Firm Productivity?," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011022, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Nathan, Max, 2011.
"The Long Term Impacts of Migration in British Cities: Diversity, Wages, Employment and Prices,"
29465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nathan, Max, 2011. "The long term impacts of migration in British cities: diversity, wages, employment and prices," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 33577, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dirk Dohse & Robert Gold, 2013. "Measuring Cultural Diversity at a Regional Level," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 10, WWWforEurope.
- Neil Lee, 2013.
"Cultural Diversity, Cities and Innovation: firm Effects or City Effects?,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0144, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Lee, Neil, 2013. "Cultural diversity, cities and innovation: firm effects or city effects?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57874, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2014. "Labor diversity and firm productivity," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 144-179.
- Ratna, Nazmun N. & Quentin Grafton, R. & Kompas, Tom, 2009. "Is diversity bad for economic growth?: Evidence from state-level data in the US," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 859-870, December.
- José Garcia Montalvo & Marta Reynal-Querol, 2017. "Ethnic diversity and growth: revisiting the evidence," Economics Working Papers 1585, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Stephan Brunow & Hanna Brenzel, 2012. "The effect of a culturally diverse labour supply on regional income in the EU," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 39(4), pages 461-485, November.
More about this item
KeywordsRacial diversity; Macroeconomic productivity;
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:44:y:2010:i:1:p:71-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.