On the calibration of a Gaussian Heath-Jarrow-Morton model using consistent forward rate curves
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Choy & Tim Dun & Erik Schlögl, 2003. "Correlating Market Models," Research Paper Series 105, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Joshi, Mark S. & Liesch, Lorenzo, 2007. "Effective Implementation of Generic Market Models," ASTIN Bulletin: The Journal of the International Actuarial Association, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(02), pages 453-473, November.
- Farshid Jamshidian, 1997. "LIBOR and swap market models and measures (*)," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 293-330.
- S. Galluccio & J.-M. Ly & Z. Huang & O. Scaillet, 2007. "Theory And Calibration Of Swap Market Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, pages 111-141.
- Raoul Pietersz & Marcel Regenmortel, 2006.
"Generic market models,"
Finance and Stochastics,
Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 507-528, December.
- Pietersz, R. & van Regenmortel, M., 2005. "Generic Market Models," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-010-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Raoul Pietersz & Marcel van Regenmortel, 2005. "Generic Market Models," Finance 0502009, EconWPA.
- Svenstrup, Mikkel, 2005. "On the suboptimality of single-factor exercise strategies for Bermudan swaptions," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(3), pages 651-684, December.
- Mark Joshi & Jochen Theis, 2002. "Bounding Bermudan swaptions in a swap-rate market model," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(5), pages 370-377.
- Mark S. Joshi, 2007. "A Simple Derivation of and Improvements to Jamshidian's and Rogers' Upper Bound Methods for Bermudan Options," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 197-205.
- Alan Brace & Dariusz G¸atarek & Marek Musiela, 1997. "The Market Model of Interest Rate Dynamics," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(2), pages 127-155.
- Frank de Jong & Joost Driessen & Antoon Pelsser, 2004. "On the Information in the Interest Rate Term Structure and Option Prices," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, pages 99-127.
- L. C. G. Rogers, 2002. "Monte Carlo valuation of American options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 271-286.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:11:y:2010:i:4:p:495-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.