Some integral functionals of reflected SDEs and their applications in finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Alili & A. E. Kyprianou, 2005. "Some remarks on first passage of Levy processes, the American put and pasting principles," Papers math/0508487, arXiv.org.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yaozhong Hu & Chihoon Lee & Myung Lee & Jian Song, 2015. "Parameter estimation for reflected Ornstein–Uhlenbeck processes with discrete observations," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 279-291, October.
- Bo, Lijun & Yang, Xuewei, 2012. "Sequential maximum likelihood estimation for reflected generalized Ornstein–Uhlenbeck processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(7), pages 1374-1382.
- Yang Xuewei, 2013. "A new numerical scheme for a class of reflected stochastic differential equations," Monte Carlo Methods and Applications, De Gruyter, vol. 19(4), pages 273-279, December.
- Qin Hu & Yongjin Wang & Xuewei Yang, 2012. "The Hitting Time Density for a Reflected Brownian Motion," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 1-18, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:11:y:2010:i:3:p:343-348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .