Optimal execution strategies in limit order books with general shape functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Philippe Bouchaud & Yuval Gefen & Marc Potters & Matthieu Wyart, 2004. "Fluctuations and response in financial markets: the subtle nature of 'random' price changes," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(2), pages 176-190.
- P. Weber & B. Rosenow, 2005. "Order book approach to price impact," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 357-364.
- Umut Çetin & Robert A. Jarrow & Philip Protter, 2008. "Liquidity risk and arbitrage pricing theory," World Scientific Book Chapters, in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 8, pages 153-183, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Peter Bank & Dietmar Baum, 2004. "Hedging and Portfolio Optimization in Financial Markets with a Large Trader," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Obizhaeva, Anna A. & Wang, Jiang, 2013.
"Optimal trading strategy and supply/demand dynamics,"
Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 1-32.
- Anna Obizhaeva & Jiang Wang, 2005. "Optimal Trading Strategy and Supply/Demand Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 11444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce Ian Carlin & Miguel Sousa Lobo & S. Viswanathan, 2007. "Episodic Liquidity Crises: Cooperative and Predatory Trading," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(5), pages 2235-2274, October.
- Biais, Bruno & Hillion, Pierre & Spatt, Chester, 1995. "An Empirical Analysis of the Limit Order Book and the Order Flow in the Paris Bourse," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1655-1689, December.
- Bertsimas, Dimitris & Lo, Andrew W., 1998. "Optimal control of execution costs," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 1-50, April.
- Robert Almgren, 2003. "Optimal execution with nonlinear impact functions and trading-enhanced risk," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 1-18.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Kashyap, Ravi, 2020. "David vs Goliath (You against the Markets), A dynamic programming approach to separate the impact and timing of trading costs," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 545(C).
- Schoeneborn, Torsten & Schied, Alexander, 2007. "Liquidation in the Face of Adversity: Stealth Vs. Sunshine Trading, Predatory Trading Vs. Liquidity Provision," MPRA Paper 5548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Torsten Schöneborn, 2016. "Adaptive basket liquidation," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 455-493, April.
- Olivier Guéant, 2016. "The Financial Mathematics of Market Liquidity: From Optimal Execution to Market Making," Post-Print hal-01393136, HAL.
- Alexander Schied & Torsten Schöneborn, 2009.
"Risk aversion and the dynamics of optimal liquidation strategies in illiquid markets,"
Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 181-204, April.
- Schied, Alexander & Schoeneborn, Torsten, 2008. "Risk aversion and the dynamics of optimal liquidation strategies in illiquid markets," MPRA Paper 7105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aur'elien Alfonsi & Antje Fruth & Alexander Schied, 2007. "Optimal execution strategies in limit order books with general shape functions," Papers 0708.1756, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2010.
- Dimitri Vayanos & Jiang Wang, 2012. "Market Liquidity -- Theory and Empirical Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Kallsen & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2014. "High-Resilience Limits of Block-Shaped Order Books," Papers 1409.7269, arXiv.org.
- Ryuichi Yamamoto, 2015. "Dynamic predictor selection and order splitting in a limit order market," Working Papers 1514, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- Wei Cui & Anthony Brabazon & Michael O'Neill, 2011. "Dynamic trade execution: a grammatical evolution approach," International Journal of Financial Markets and Derivatives, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 4-31.
- Aurélien Alfonsi & Alexander Schied, 2010. "Optimal trade execution and absence of price manipulations in limit order book models," Post-Print hal-00397652, HAL.
- Hai-Chuan Xu & Wei Chen & Xiong Xiong & Wei Zhang & Wei-Xing Zhou & H Eugene Stanley, 2016. "Limit-order book resiliency after effective market orders: Spread, depth and intensity," Papers 1602.00731, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2017.
- Vayanos, Dimitri & Wang, Jiang, 2013. "Market Liquidityâ€”Theory and Empirical Evidence ," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, volume 2, chapter 0, pages 1289-1361, Elsevier.
- Schied, Alexander & Schöneborn, Torsten, 2007. "Optimal Portfolio Liquidation for CARA Investors," MPRA Paper 5075, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. C. P. Yam & W. Zhou, 2017. "Optimal Liquidation of Child Limit Orders," Mathematics of Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 42(2), pages 517-545, May.
- Cebiroğlu, Gökhan & Horst, Ulrich, 2015. "Optimal order display in limit order markets with liquidity competition," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 81-100.
- Peter Bank & Ibrahim Ekren & Johannes Muhle-Karbe, 2018. "Liquidity in Competitive Dealer Markets," Papers 1807.08278, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2021.
- Peter Kratz & Torsten Schoneborn, 2012. "Portfolio liquidation in dark pools in continuous time," Papers 1201.6130, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2012.
- Masaaki Fujii, 2015. "Optimal Position Management for a Market Maker with Stochastic Price Impacts," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-963, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Gianbiagio Curato & Jim Gatheral & Fabrizio Lillo, 2017. "Optimal execution with non-linear transient market impact," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 41-54, January.
More about this item
KeywordsLiquidity risk; Optimal portfolio liquidation; Block trade execution; Limit order book; Market impact model; Market order;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:quantf:v:10:y:2010:i:2:p:143-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RQUF20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.