EU enlargement and monetary regimes from the insurance model perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010. "EU Enlargement and Monetary Regimes from the Insurance Model Perspectives," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp997, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne Lavigne & Patrick Villieu, 1996.
"La politique monétaire : nouveaux enjeux, nouveaux débats,"
- Anne Lavigne & Patrick Villieu, 1996. "La politique monétaire : nouveaux enjeux, nouveaux débats," Post-Print halshs-00258487, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsvetelina Marinova, 2015. "Challenges to the Monetary and Fiscal Policy in the Eurozone and Bulgaria," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 16-36.
- Combes, Jean Louis & Minea, Alexandru & YOGO, Thierry & Mustea, Lavinia, 2015.
"Output effects of fiscal stimulus in Central and Eastern European Countries,"
65623, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 May 2015.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Alexandru Minea & Lavinia Teodora Mustea & Urbain Thierry Yogo, 2016. "Output effects of fiscal stimulus in Central and Eastern European countries," Post-Print halshs-01298018, HAL.
- Tsvetelina Marinova, 2016. "Comparative Study on Monetary and Fiscal Policy in the Eurozone and Bulgaria," Economic Alternatives, University of National and World Economy, Sofia, Bulgaria, issue 3, pages 367-378, September.
- Nenovsky, Nikolay & MIlev, Jeko, 2014. "Bulgarian Welfare System (1989 – 2014) During the Transition and the Crisis," MPRA Paper 62039, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2014.
- Tiwari, Aviral Kumar & Mutascu, Mihai & Andries, Alin Marius, 2013. "Decomposing time-frequency relationship between producer price and consumer price indices in Romania through wavelet analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 151-159.
More about this item
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P30 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:pocoec:v:23:y:2011:i:4:p:433-447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CPCE20 .