Bayesian Vector Autoregression Forecasts of Chinese Steel Consumption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Crompton, Paul, 2000. "Future trends in Japanese steel consumption," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 103-114, June.
- Chen, Dongling & Clements, Kenneth W. & Roberts, E. John & Weber, E. Juerg, 1991. "Forecasting steel demand in China," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 196-210, September.
- Crompton, Paul, 1999. "Forecasting steel consumption in South-East Asia," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 111-123, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, Yanrui, 2012.
"Energy intensity and its determinants in China's regional economies,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 703-711.
- Yanrui Wu, 2011. "Energy Intensity and its Determinants in China's Regional Economies," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 11-25, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Wenying & Yin, Xiang & Ma, Ding, 2014. "A bottom-up analysis of China’s iron and steel industrial energy consumption and CO2 emissions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 1174-1183.
- Liu, Yaobin & Xie, Yichun, 2013. "Asymmetric adjustment of the dynamic relationship between energy intensity and urbanization in China," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 43-54.
- Yin, Xiang & Chen, Wenying, 2013. "Trends and development of steel demand in China: A bottom–up analysis," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 407-415.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; Steel Consumption; Bayesian Vector Autoregression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jocebs:v:1:y:2003:i:2:p:205-219. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RCEA20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.