Semiparametric Spatial Autoregressive Models With Endogenous Regressors: With an Application to Crime Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kelejian, Harry H & Prucha, Ingmar R, 1999.
"A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model,"
International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 40(2), pages 509-533, May.
- Harry H. Kelejian & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1995. "A Generalized Moments Estimator for the Autoregressive Parameter in a Spatial Model," Electronic Working Papers 95-001, University of Maryland, Department of Economics, revised Mar 1997.
- Lu, Xun & Su, Liangjun, 2016.
"Shrinkage estimation of dynamic panel data models with interactive fixed effects,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 190(1), pages 148-175.
- Xun Lu & Su Liangjun, 2015. "Shrinkage Estimation of Dynamic Panel Data Models with Interactive Fixed Effects," Working Papers 02-2015, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Maria Cracolici & Teodora Uberti, 2009.
"Geographical distribution of crime in Italian provinces: a spatial econometric analysis,"
Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 29(1), pages 1-28, February.
- Teodora Erika Uberti & Maria Francesca Cracolici, 2008. "Geographical Distribution of Crime in Italian Provinces: A Spatial Econometric Analysis," Working Papers 2008.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Cracolici, Maria Francesca & Uberti, Teodora Erika, 2008. "Geographical Distribution of Crime in Italian Provinces: A Spatial Econometric Analysis," Knowledge, Technology, Human Capital Working Papers 6381, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2010. "Specification and estimation of spatial autoregressive models with autoregressive and heteroskedastic disturbances," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 53-67, July.
- Su, Liangjun, 2012. "Semiparametric GMM estimation of spatial autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 543-560.
- Su, Liangjun & Hoshino, Tadao, 2016.
"Sieve instrumental variable quantile regression estimation of functional coefficient models,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 231-254.
- Su Liangjun & Tadao Hoshino, 2015. "Sieve Instrumental Variable Quantile Regression Estimation of Functional Coefficient Models," Working Papers 01-2015, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Yang, Zhenlin, 2015. "LM tests of spatial dependence based on bootstrap critical values," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 33-59.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2004. "Estimation of simultaneous systems of spatially interrelated cross sectional equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1-2), pages 27-50.
- Su, Liangjun & Jin, Sainan, 2010. "Profile quasi-maximum likelihood estimation of partially linear spatial autoregressive models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 157(1), pages 18-33, July.
- Qingfeng Liu & Ryo Okui, 2013. "Heteroscedasticity‐robust C(p) model averaging," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 16(3), pages 463-472, October.
- Newey, Whitney K., 1997. "Convergence rates and asymptotic normality for series estimators," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 147-168, July.
- Cai, Zongwu & Xiao, Zhijie, 2012.
"Semiparametric quantile regression estimation in dynamic models with partially varying coefficients,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(2), pages 413-425.
- Zongwu Cai & Zhijie Xiao, 2010. "Semiparametric Quantile Regression Estimation in Dynamic Models with Partially Varying Coefficients," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 761, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Liangjun Su & Irina Murtazashvili & Aman Ullah, 2013. "Local Linear GMM Estimation of Functional Coefficient IV Models With an Application to Estimating the Rate of Return to Schooling," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(2), pages 184-207, April.
- Su, Liangjun & Yang, Zhenlin, 2015. "QML estimation of dynamic panel data models with spatial errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 185(1), pages 230-258.
- Xiaodong Liu & Lung-Fei Lee, 2013. "Two-Stage Least Squares Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models with Endogenous Regressors and Many Instruments," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(5-6), pages 734-753, August.
- Elena G. Irwin & Nancy E. Bockstael, 2001. "The Problem of Identifying Land Use Spillovers: Measuring the Effects of Open Space on Residential Property Values," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 698-704.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith R., 2007. "The effect of land use regulation on housing and land prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 420-435, May.
- Lung-Fei Lee, 2004. "Asymptotic Distributions of Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimators for Spatial Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(6), pages 1899-1925, November.
- Zhengyu Zhang, 2013. "A Pairwise Difference Estimator for Partially Linear Spatial Autoregressive Models," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 176-194, June.
- Das, M., 2005. "Instrumental variables estimators of nonparametric models with discrete endogenous regressors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 335-361, February.
- Andrews, Donald W. K. & Lu, Biao, 2001. "Consistent model and moment selection procedures for GMM estimation with application to dynamic panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 123-164, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luisa Alamá-Sabater & Teresa Fernández-Núñez & Miguel Ángel Márquez & Javier Salinas-Jimenez, 2020. "Do Countries with Similar Levels of Corruption Compete to Attract Foreign Investment? Evidence Using World Panel Data," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(15), pages 1-1, July.
- Román Mínguez & Roberto Basile & María Durbán, 2020. "An alternative semiparametric model for spatial panel data," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 29(4), pages 669-708, December.
- Bo Pieter Johannes Andree & Francisco Blasques & Eric Koomen, 2017. "Smooth Transition Spatial Autoregressive Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-050/III, Tinbergen Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jnlbes:v:36:y:2018:i:1:p:160-172. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/UBES20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.