Two-Stage Least Squares Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models with Endogenous Regressors and Many Instruments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiaodong Liu, 2020. "GMM identification and estimation of peer effects in a system of simultaneous equations," Journal in Spatial Econometrics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Tadao Hoshino, 2018. "Semiparametric Spatial Autoregressive Models With Endogenous Regressors: With an Application to Crime Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 160-172, January.
- Guy Tchuente, 2016. "Estimation of social interaction models using regularization," Studies in Economics 1607, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Jin, Fei & Lee, Lung-fei, 2018. "Irregular N2SLS and LASSO estimation of the matrix exponential spatial specification model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 206(2), pages 336-358.
- Liu, Xiaodong & Saraiva, Paulo, 2015. "GMM estimation of SAR models with endogenous regressors," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 68-79.
- Solmaria Halleck Vega & J. Paul Elhorst, 2015. "The Slx Model," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(3), pages 339-363, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:emetrv:v:32:y:2013:i:5-6:p:734-753. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/LECR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.