Territory and energy sustainability: the challenge of renewable energy sources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Seán Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Environmental Accounts for the Republic of Ireland: 1990-2005," Papers WP223, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kautto, N. & Peck, P., 2012. "Regional biomass planning – Helping to realise national renewable energy goals?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 23-30.
- Geißler, Gesa & Köppel, Johann & Gunther, Pamela, 2013. "Wind energy and environmental assessments – A hard look at two forerunners' approaches: Germany and the United States," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 71-78.
- Corinne Post & Noushi Rahman & Cathleen McQuillen, 2015.
"From Board Composition to Corporate Environmental Performance Through Sustainability-Themed Alliances,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, pages 423-435.
- Arne Nygaard & Harald Biong, 2010. "The Influence of Retail Management’s Use of Social Power on Corporate Ethical Values, Employee Commitment, and Performance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 87-108.
- Anabela Botelho & Lina Sofia Lourenço-Gomes & Lígia Costa Pinto & Sara Sousa & Marieta Valente, 2015. "Annoyance and welfare costs from the presence of renewable energy power plants: an application of the contingent valuation method," NIMA Working Papers 60, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Tsilingiridis, G. & Sidiropoulos, C. & Pentaliotis, A., 2011. "Reduction of air pollutant emissions using renewable energy sources for power generation in Cyprus," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 3292-3296.
- Anja Starick & Ralf-Uwe Syrbe & Reimund Steinhäußer & Gerd Lupp & Bettina Matzdorf & Peter Zander, 2014. "Scenarios of bioenergy provision: technological developments in a landscape context and their social effects," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, pages 575-594.
More about this item
Keywordsrenewables; territory; ecosystems; sustainability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:53:y:2010:i:4:p:457-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .