What are the effects of contamination risks on commercial and industrial properties? evidence from Baltimore, Maryland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alberto Longo & Anna Alberini, 2005. "What are the Effects of Contamination Risks on Commercial and Industrial Properties? Evidence from Baltimore, Maryland," Working Papers 2005.111, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lovell, Sabrina J. & Lynch, Lori, 2002. "Hedonic Price Analysis Of Easement Payments In Agricultural Land Preservation Programs," Working Papers 28564, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Alberini, 2007.
"Determinants And Effects On Property Values Of Participation In Voluntary Cleanup Programs: The Case Of Colorado,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(3), pages 415-432, July.
- Anna Alberini, 2006. "Determinants and Effects on Property Values of Participation in Voluntary Cleanup Programs: The Case of Colorado," Working Papers 2006.1, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Anna Alberini, 2006. "Determinants and Effects on Property Values of Participation in Voluntary Cleanup Programs: the Case of Colorado," ERSA conference papers ersa06p126, European Regional Science Association.
- Robin R. Jenkins & Elizabeth Kopits & David Simpson, 2006. "Measuring the Social Benefits of EPA Land Cleanup and Reuse Programs," NCEE Working Paper Series 200603, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Sep 2006.
- Stefania Tonin & Margherita Turvani, 2011. "Environmental contamination and industrial real estate market: an application of hedonic price method in Italy," ERSA conference papers ersa10p511, European Regional Science Association.
- Longo, Alberto & Hutchinson, W. George & Hunter, Ruth F. & Tully, Mark A. & Kee, Frank, 2015. "Demand response to improved walking infrastructure: A study into the economics of walking and health behaviour change," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 143(C), pages 107-116.
- Marie Howland, 2007. "Employment Effects of Brownfield Redevelopment What Do We Know from the Literature?," NCEE Working Paper Series 200701, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Jan 2007.
- Douglas Noonan & Douglas Krupka, 2010.
"Determinants of historic and cultural landmark designation: why we preserve what we preserve,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 34(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Noonan, Douglas S. & Krupka, Douglas J., 2008. "Determinants of Historic and Cultural Landmark Designation: Why We Preserve What We Preserve," IZA Discussion Papers 3777, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:1:p:143-164 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- R33 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Nonagricultural and Nonresidential Real Estate Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jenpmg:v:49:y:2006:i:5:p:713-737. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJEP20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.