Employment Effects of Brownfield Redevelopment What Do We Know from the Literature?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jill J. McCluskey & Gordon C. Rausser, 2003. "Stigmatized Asset Value: Is It Temporary or Long-Term?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 276-285, May.
- Alberto Longo & Anna Alberini, 2006.
"What are the effects of contamination risks on commercial and industrial properties? evidence from Baltimore, Maryland,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(5), pages 713-737.
- Alberto Longo & Anna Alberini, 2005. "What are the Effects of Contamination Risks on Commercial and Industrial Properties? Evidence from Baltimore, Maryland," Working Papers 2005.111, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Robert A. Simons & William Bowen & Arthur Sementell, 1997. "The Effect of Underground Storage Tanks on Residential Property Values in Cuyahoga County, Ohio," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 14(1), pages 29-42.
- Kohlhase, Janet E., 1991. "The impact of toxic waste sites on housing values," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-26, July.
- Spencer Banzhaf & Eleanor McCormick, 2007. "Moving Beyond Cleanup: Identifying the Crucibles of Environmental Gentrification," NCEE Working Paper Series 200702, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Jan 2007.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2004. "Economic Development," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: J. Richard Aronson & Eli Schwartz (ed.), Managememnt Policies in Local Government Finance, pages 355-390 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Marie Howland, 2003. "Private Initiative and Public Responsibility for the Redevelopment of Industrial Brownfields: Three Baltimore Case Studies," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 17(4), pages 367-381, November.
- Mendelsohn, Robert & Hellerstein, Daniel & Huguenin, Michael & Unsworth, Robert & Brazee, Richard, 1992. "Measuring hazardous waste damages with panel models," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 259-271, May.
More about this item
Keywordsland cleanup; Reuse; brownfields; employment effects;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nev:wpaper:wp200701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cynthia Morgan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nepgvus.html .