The rhetoric of Friedman's quantity theory manifesto
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas Mayer, 2003. "The Rhetoric Of Friedman'S Quantity Theory Manifesto," Working Papers 971, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Mayer, "undated". "The Rhetoric Of Friedman'S Quantity Theory Manifesto," Department of Economics 97-01, California Davis - Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters,in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana Maria Bianchi & Cleofas Salviano, 1999. "Raúl Prebisch and the beginnings of the Latin American school of economics: a rhetorical perspective," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(3), pages 423-438.
More about this item
KeywordsFriedman; quantity theory; monetarism; rhetoric;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jecmet:v:4:y:1997:i:2:p:199-220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.