Монетаристко Развитие На Теорията На Търсенето На Пари
[Monetarist development of the money demand theory]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters,in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laidler, David, 1981. "Monetarism: An Interpretation and an Assessment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(361), pages 1-28, March.
- Milton Friedman, 1971. "A Theoretical Framework for Monetary Analysis," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie71-1, September.
- A. C. Pigou, 1917. "The Value of Money," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 38-65.
- Milton Friedman & Anna J. Schwartz, 1963. "A Monetary History of the United States, 1867–1960," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie63-1, Marzo.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, Marzo.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetarism; Friedman; Keynes; quantity theory of money; money demand; permanent income hypothesis; theory of nominal income; liquidity preference; Cambridge cash-balance approach;
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- B3 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:56694. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .