Experimental economics and the artificiality of alteration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sheryl Ball & Catherine Eckel & Philip J. Grossman & William Zame, 2001. "Status in Markets," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 116(1), pages 161-188.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anett Wins & Bernhard Zwergel, 2016. "Comparing those who do, might and will not invest in sustainable funds: a survey among German retail fund investors," Business Research, Springer;German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 9(1), pages 51-99, April.
- Fiore, Annamaria, 2009. "Experimental Economics: Some Methodological Notes," MPRA Paper 12498, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matteo M. Galizzi & Daniel Navarro Martinez, 2015.
"On the external validity of social-preference games: A systematic lab-field study,"
Economics Working Papers
1462, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Matteo M. Galizzi & Daniel Navarro-Martínez, 2015. "On the External Validity of Social Preference Games: A Systematic Lab-Field Study," Working Papers 802, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Abigail Barr & Danila Serra, 2009.
"The effects of externalities and framing on bribery in a petty corruption experiment,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 12(4), pages 488-503, December.
- Abigail Barr & Danila Serra, 2008. "The effects of externalities and framing on bribery in a petty corruption experiment," CSAE Working Paper Series 2008-24, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Galizzi, Matteo M. & Navarro-Martínez, Daniel, 2018. "On the external validity of social preference games: a systematic lab-field study," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84088, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rosenboim, Mosi & Shavit, Tal & Cohen, Chen, 2013. "Do bidders require a monetary premium for cognitive effort in an auction?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 99-105.
- Jana Cahlikova, 2015. "Study Abroad Experience and Attitudes Towards Other Nationalities," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp556, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Ohana, Marc, 2009. "La réciprocité sur le marché du travail : les limites du laboratoire," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 85(2), pages 239-256, juin.
- Stefania Sitzia & Robert Sugden, 2011.
"Implementing theoretical models in the laboratory, and what this can and cannot achieve,"
Journal of Economic Methodology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 323-343, December.
- Stefania Sitzia & Robert Sugden, 2011. "Implementing theoretical models in the laboratory, and what this can and cannot achieve," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 11-08, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Matthias Benz & Stephan Meier, "undated". "Do People Behave in Experiments as in the Field? ï¿½ Evidence from Donations," IEW - Working Papers 248, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Matthias Benz & Stephan Meier, 2008.
"Do people behave in experiments as in the field?—evidence from donations,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 11(3), pages 268-281, September.
- Matthias Benz & Stephan Meier, 2006. "Do people behave in experiments as in the field?: evidence from donations," Working Papers 06-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:22:y:2013:i:5:d:10.1007_s10726-012-9295-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul Dolan & Matteo M. Galizzi, 2014.
"Because I'm Worth It: A Lab-Field Experiment on the Spillover Effects of Incentives in Health,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp1286, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dolan, Paul & Galizzi, Matteo M., 2014. "Because I'm worth it: a lab-field experiment on the spillover effects of incentives in health," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60356, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Zizzo, Daniel John, 2013. "Claims and confounds in economic experiments," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 186-195.
- Ana C. Santos, 2011. "Experimental Economics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Daniel Zizzo, 2010. "Experimenter demand effects in economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 13(1), pages 75-98, March.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jecmet:v:12:y:2005:i:2:p:239-251. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RJEC20 .